Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ravin Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2002, 08:26 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ravin Exhaust

Does anyone know of the Ravin exhaust systems? I know they sell them at Midas. Can someoen please give me more insight to these mufflers as compared to the Flowmaster.Thx.
Old 11-28-2002, 04:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: Ravin Exhaust

i had one on my v6 camaro. it sounded pretty good on a v6, i'm not sure how it would sound on a ls1 tho. The manager at the midas that put mine on, told me what happened was midas was losing money b/c people were bringin in the flow masters and having them put on. so midas made their own version of the flowmaster. It sounds almost identical, the system on my car was actually made for an ls1, with some modifications they put it on my car. But it's basically the flowmaster muffler. I think they have a website at
www.goraven.com
Old 11-28-2002, 06:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I t is almost identical to the flowmaster.The difference is inside the muffler.If you look in the raven the inside plates have a hole in them where the flowmasters the dividers are two pieces af metal.Hope this explains it a little.
Old 11-28-2002, 11:43 PM
Teching In

I have the SLP LM. How would 2 Ravin Z-33s (one from each exhaust pipe) be as an improvement (unimprovment?) to my SLP LM?
Old 11-30-2002, 03:49 PM
Staging Lane

Thx...On my LS1 i have a Z55 because of the way the piping under the car was running it is this muffler that would follow the tubing.

Quick Reply: Ravin Exhaust