Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Advantage from Texas Speed true duals over Borla?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Advantage from Texas Speed true duals over Borla?

Could I expect a significant gain from switching to true duals over my planned Borla, Texas Speed ORY set-up, or would it be worth the switch? I am hoping for 400+ N/A after my cam is installed and tuned, and I just don't want the exhaust to be choked. Thanks.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:54 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Not really significant. Borla is about the most nice,stainless,free-flowing catback out there. With their plate system it is almost more open than an X-pipe setup. Never sees a muffler and still manages to scavenge and retain exhaust gas velocity!

Keep it and spend your money towards something that you will need for the cam swap.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:20 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by orangeapeel
Not really significant. Borla is about the most nice,stainless,free-flowing catback out there. With their plate system it is almost more open than an X-pipe setup. Never sees a muffler and still manages to scavenge and retain exhaust gas velocity!

Keep it and spend your money towards something that you will need for the cam swap.
GENIOUS!