Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

which is harder to install headers on LS1 Fbody or C6 Vette

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 06:24 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default which is harder to install headers on LS1 Fbody or C6 Vette

as the title says,can anyone give me feedback on this. I've installed headers on both my LT1 and LS1 Fbodys and now i have a guy that has loads of money and a C6 vette offering to pay me to install a set of headers. He's been asking me how much i want and which ones to buy and all of this stuff,and i dont even know if i want to do it b/c i dont know how hard it'll be, if it isnt that bad i'll do them though(can always use the extra cash on the side,lol) but anyways how hard is it and how much should i charge. I have a lift and a load of tools at my disposal so thats no big deal, also which headers should i tell him to buy. I was thinking LG but what are some other good ones, I always hear how LG is the best but I want to give him some options. Thanks guys!
Old 06-26-2007, 02:23 PM
On The Tree

Ive done many fbody and vette header installs. A vette with LG pros is the easiest by far, and i dont have a lift. After the old exhaust is out, youre about 10 mins from having the headers in their hole. Both from the bottom.
Pm if you get around to it and get stuck.
Old 06-26-2007, 05:01 PM
Launching!

thanks for the info,he already has a borla catback,there shouldnt be any problem hooking the new stuff up to that should there?
Old 06-26-2007, 05:14 PM
Teching In

ARH's are a breeze on either set up.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:56 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LT194CamaroZ
thanks for the info,he already has a borla catback,there shouldnt be any problem hooking the new stuff up to that should there?
nope.