Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TSP Lid, How Long for clear and smoked?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2003, 03:56 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default TSP Lid, How Long for clear and smoked?

Hey guys - I know the TSP lids are backordered right now. I heard that there were manufacturing problems with TSP's Clear and Clear-Smoked AirLids. Does anyone else have any info on this? I heard at the earliest it would be another 6 weeks before they begin to ship. Ive emailed them 4 times already but my last email got no response, so I just assume that theyre very busy right now, and Id rather they spend their energy fixing the problem than replying to my email. Can anyone shed some light on the subject?

Thanks,
-Tony
Old 05-28-2003, 05:09 PM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member
Default Re: TSP Lid, How Long for clear and smoked?

Tony,

I apologize for not getting you a quick response to your e-mail. We're all playing catch-up right now, especially after being gone over the three-day holiday!

The clear and smoked clear induction lids have been fixed, but they are being produced slower than we'd like. We can only get our hands on a limited number right now. We are working with our manufacturer to get as many as possible with each order. If you place an order right now for a clear or smoked clear induction lid, four-to-six weeks is a good estimate. We're STILL filling back-orders on these lids! The black and carbon fiber lids won't be a bad wait, though. We stay pretty caught up on those now. The wait on a black or carbon fiber lid is seven-to-ten days right now.

We apologize for the continued delay, but we can't keep them in stock! We do appreciate your patience and understanding, and we are working hard to get lids out the door! Feel free to e-mail me at trevor@texas-speed.com or call if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

Trevor