Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harrop sticking throttle

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2007, 01:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question Harrop sticking throttle

I remember an old thread where someone had a problem with the throttles sticking on the Harrop hurricane manifold . Somebody from Harrop answered and said there was a fix for the problem . I can now no longer find the thread so wondered if anyone new the thread or the fix . I have just bought one and can see the the throttle linkage might be troublesome !
Old 10-18-2007, 03:46 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes it is. I spoke to one of the reps. personally while trying to get one straightend out. Never got an answer. Good luck to you on that one. I didn't get much more then a couple of hours to try to figure it out myself at soemone elses shop.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:40 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Plasticman
I remember an old thread where someone had a problem with the throttles sticking on the Harrop hurricane manifold . Somebody from Harrop answered and said there was a fix for the problem . I can now no longer find the thread so wondered if anyone new the thread or the fix . I have just bought one and can see the the throttle linkage might be troublesome !
Check those one, it may help

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iii-external-engine/703859-harrop-8-throttel-intake-finaly-installed.html

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generation-iii-external-engine/707425-new-kinsler-itb-manifold.html

Christian
Old 10-18-2007, 07:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Plasticman
There's a rep from Harrop who posts on here. Send a PM to TUF383
Old 10-19-2007, 02:42 AM
Teching In

Thanks guys , thats what I wanted to know .
Old 11-26-2007, 04:52 AM
Staging Lane

Email me ... ken@harrop.com.au
Please ensure you include a valid return email address.