Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

cold air intake from fog lights

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 07:07 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cold air intake from fog lights

hey all, got a 98 trans am which ive dropped alot of weight in, including pulling everything out from behind the front bumper. bumper support, windshield washer fluid tank...everything. ive also pulled the fog lights out and the square on the front bumper where the license plate recess was has been cut out.

so between looking at the empty holes in the fog light and the gaping hole where the chicken hawk used to be, i was curious about running ducting from the t.b. down to those holes and either y-ing off to the fog lights or one square piece coming off the old license plate recess. even notching the core support if there wasnt enough room under the hood for the ducting.

i searched and found this...

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ke#post5308948

im thinking of something similar but down to the bumper.

if anyone has done this can i see pics or some kind of explanation or results they got? im really curious about how it would help the car out at speed....
Old 11-14-2007, 07:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

check out my sig and sux2bu's posts i know he has something similar to what you are thinking...

Quick Reply: cold air intake from fog lights