Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Exhuast Question

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2008, 04:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhuast Question

I have a 01 WS6, Hooker super comp ceramic LTs, i have 3" TDS dumped b4 the axels sittin on my porch. A few buddies of mine r moaning and groaning because of how loud the car will be and the cops around here are a pain.(one of the buddies is my room mate), 2 of the cops around here are really cool and have camaro's their selves(wouldn't be surprised to find them on here), but about 6-7 of them already follow me and 1 actually looked under my car to see if i had a "legal" exhaust when its all factory atm. So anyway, i am currently looking at 2 catbacks atm, GMMG and SLP LM2. I was wondering what ORY(with cats) will bolt up to my Hookers and sound the best. anyones input or pictures/sound clips appreciated. The main thing i would really like to see is shots from the back how the LM2 dual duals look, and how the 3.5 Slash, and ovals look. i have heard the LM2 in person and it sounded amazing and from what im told the GMMG is even nicer. Stock H/C, its my DD. I dont want too tame of an exhaust, i want that mean rumble, and pure evil at WOT.
so far from what i seen $750 GMMG shipped to my door, or 389 LM2 shipped to my door, but then i have no clue on ory/cats =X
Old 02-23-2008, 05:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

i found the ORY from TSP, and 02 extenders i need. but still curious on sound difference, the clips on the sticky werent great comparison due to different H/C, and not sure if the LT brand makes sound difference ;D
Old 02-23-2008, 05:06 AM
12 Second Club

another exhaust to check out is the TSP Rumbler catback...GREAT price and great sound to it ...with longtubes and catted y it shouldnt be unbearable..even if it does turn out to be to loud for you, you can replace the bullet muffler with a flowmaster 1 chamber and be good to go...i have the catback on my car and if you are interested i would be willing to do a trade with a little bit of money from my end....let me know what you think...
Old 02-23-2008, 05:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

pm sent =)
Old 02-23-2008, 01:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

GMMG sounds so sexy i would say that its worth the money
Old 02-23-2008, 03:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

anyone have pics? or sound clips?
Old 02-23-2008, 04:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

was also wondering if anyone has a GMMG for sale at a better price or what not ;D