Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any Suggestions?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Suggestions?

Hey guys! So I’m definitely an LS1 freak by nature, but I also own my own CNC machine shop, Chalk Precision Machining. Things have slowed down a little this year and I thought it would be fun to take the time and maybe start machining some parts for the Camaro, Corvette, Trans Am, and Silverado guys! Does anyone have any good suggestions on some cool things we could design and produce to satisfy our LSX addiction? I was thinking anything from concept design to maybe just making a better part for less money. You can e-mail me any ideas you have to ChalkPrecision@comcast.net if you don’t want to post them on the board. Check out my website too! www.ChalkPrecision.com. Let me know what you guys think!
Old 07-10-2012, 02:47 PM

I know a lot of 2nd gen f-body owners that would love accessory brackets and motor mount relocation brackets for LS conversions. Especially if you made the necessary components to swap a 5.3 or 6.0 into a 2nd gen. Right now the truck motors aren't cost effective because of how much people are charging for brackets to relocate some of the accessories on the truck motors so they don't hit the steering box etc. There are a lot of guys out there charging an arm and a leg for a piece of plate steel with 4 holes drilled in it. I'm sure with little effort it could be quite profitable.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

I'm going out on a limb here....but I'm pretty sure that the admins on this site won't allow this since you aren't a sponser. I could be wrong though.