Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

p300 code pls help

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2013, 12:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default p300 code pls help

Hi @all
my name is robert and i am from vienna/austria :-)
have a 2001 camaro ss and after new plugs and wires and weld new high flow cats i feel a liitle missfire but no code....but when i go WOT then i have no power and it hesitates. then the ses light shows me a p1153 code ....change the passenger O2 and for 1 day it drives perfectly .....but then the missfire and hesitiation comes again...but only when i hit the gas fast....when i do it slowly it was good..so i change the O2 both new again with Bosch from the corvette...no effect..after 3 weeks of driving the missfires goes terrible...and set a p300 code but without the p1153 because i let tune this code out....so i make a scan with my diablotuner .when the car is cold it shows me no missfire....after 2 minutes it begins to missfire slowly..and the more the engine goes warm the missfire goes more.....have missfire counts at 3 cylinders the most on cyli.Nr5 ...so i change the spark plug on Nr5 and now a have it on cylind.Nr7 but also a little bit on 3 others ....before i change the plugs and wires and weld the cats the car runs perfekt..never had a p1153 or p300 could this be the O2 ? now the voltage seems to be fine and both O2 work at the same volts....any ideas ? thank you robert

Quick Reply: p300 code pls help