Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

mail order tune

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2006, 06:23 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mail order tune

hey guys im curious to see what u think about a mail order tune, from places such as cow or tsp. vs a local tune..

I have a 99 a4 coupe (vette)

i was speaking with chuck at CoW (corvettes of westchester)

he was telling me some of the parameters that they are able to change and set around. Pulling info from previous log files of cars with my same specifications etc..

also i do not have much done to the car.. zip tie mod, rear x pipe, z06 mufflers, cat delete...

I would mainly be looking for the tune to 'wake-up' the car more than anything. This is true i want a tuner that I can trust. I was on the phone with Chuck for 45 mins the other day and he eithor 1 is very confident in what hes does or 2 a really good salesman.

He also told me he would be down in my area next month that if there were any problems or w/e we could take the car out for a ride and he'll play around with the settings to make it run correct.

No charge for later modifications to the tune..

so im kind of weighing out my options..

closest place i can think of it Orlando or Miami area that does corvette tunes.. (Good ones)

any help would be appreciated..
Old 11-17-2006, 08:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dwarmenzerk
hey guys im curious to see what u think about a mail order tune, from places such as cow or tsp. vs a local tune..

I have a 99 a4 coupe (vette)

i was speaking with chuck at CoW (corvettes of westchester)

he was telling me some of the parameters that they are able to change and set around. Pulling info from previous log files of cars with my same specifications etc..

also i do not have much done to the car.. zip tie mod, rear x pipe, z06 mufflers, cat delete...

I would mainly be looking for the tune to 'wake-up' the car more than anything. This is true i want a tuner that I can trust. I was on the phone with Chuck for 45 mins the other day and he eithor 1 is very confident in what hes does or 2 a really good salesman.

He also told me he would be down in my area next month that if there were any problems or w/e we could take the car out for a ride and he'll play around with the settings to make it run correct.

No charge for later modifications to the tune..

so im kind of weighing out my options..

closest place i can think of it Orlando or Miami area that does corvette tunes.. (Good ones)

any help would be appreciated..
If your in the West Palm area, contact Diablosport. They have recently begun doing tunes at their Delray facility. Johan is an awesome tuner, and has tuned ALOT of Vettes, from mild to wild.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:12 AM
Teching In

ill give diablo sport a call... thanks dude..
Old 11-17-2006, 10:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

pc4less did my tune on all my cars no problems so far