Generation IV External Engine LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS7 crankcase ventalation

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 06:52 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS7 crankcase ventalation

At my work we are installing a LS7 into a GTM kitcar. We are using Peterson Fluid system tanks. Right now we have a 1.5 Gallon Oil tank, and a remote breather tank. I know the routing for the actual oiling system and all of that is connected using -12 AN lines. The very top of the oil tank has a -12 AN fitting in it that is for ventilation I think. On the breather tank there is one -12 AN fitting and two -6 AN fittings.

I know the -12 on the breather tank hooks up to the very top of the oil tank. What I am having a problem finding is how to hook up the two -6 lines.
There is a valley ventilation tube, and two tubes coming off of the rocker covers. How do these all tie together to the breather tank?

Thanks for the help anyone can give me.
Old 12-09-2008, 10:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

well, after further searching i figured it out off another website. They say its a better way to keep oil out of the intake. If anyone wants to know i will post a picture and description.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:56 AM
Teching In

Default Pics please

Originally Posted by 99345hp
well, after further searching i figured it out off another website. They say its a better way to keep oil out of the intake. If anyone wants to know i will post a picture and description.
I would like pics of this please. neal

Quick Reply: LS7 crankcase ventalation