Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

old member-new name and new car

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2011, 07:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default old member-new name and new car

Hey guys..i was a member on here for several years with the user name travis99ls1...I had a 99 Z28 a4..it had a thunder racing cam,longtubes,intake,performabuilt transmission..3k stall..and a harris speed works kit on it..i ended up getting rid of the car because i moved and had to daily drive it 100+ miles a day. I bought a 09 hyundai accent to commute in..needless to say not driving an ls powered car had me tweaking and there were many sleepless nights lol..Anyways to make a long story short..i moved again and my commute is only 50 miles a day round trip..I got rid of the hyundai and bought a new 2010 cyber gray 2ss..6 speed manual..it was a leftover so i got more money off of it then the 2011..So far i absolutely love the car..it is a huge difference over my 4th gen (not that i dont love 4th gens)..but anyways the car is completely stock cuz i havent even had it a week yet..but i def. need to do something with the exhaust because it sounds pretty weak right now in stock form..but anyways im glad to be back! talk to you guys later
Old 03-19-2011, 09:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome back! Sounds like a TVS 2300 is in your future... Happy Modding (and spending)!