Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello All, New Member From South FL

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2013, 09:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello All, New Member From South FL

Hi, everyone. Jumping into 21st century technology, finally, with a '99 Camaro Z28 SS. Previously only worked on old school muscle. Enjoying having AC in a car, it's really nice not to sweat it out in the south Fl summer heat. Just bought the car about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I am the second owner. The car still has it's original dealer window sticker and SLP window sticker. Looks like most of it's service was performed at the dealer, and it's still all stock. Only 109K miles on the odometer. It's SLP build # 3217. It needs a few things, but what 14yr old car wouldn't, still worlds apart from driving a '71 SS or '65 GTO. Lots of good info in the forum, thanks to all who post and those that answer.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet man, post up some pics. We'd love to see that car!
Old 05-31-2013, 01:59 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got pics in my albums of all the cars. Getting started with my to do list on the car. A friend is helping change the clutch, slave and master cylinder. Had the typical clutch thru the carpet padding to get it into reverse and first. Luckily, my driveway has enough slope to it to back out into the road in neutral. Next on the list is the stumble which occurs between 1800-3000 rpm, from reading about this one it could be lots of things. Not sure where to begin with that one. Scanned it and it does need both downstream O2 sensors, but from what I read, this won't fix that. I have them to put in, however I'm waiting for the PB Blaster to loosen 'em up, rusted in place pretty good.

Quick Reply: Hello All, New Member From South FL