Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New LS1 owner

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 08:08 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default New LS1 owner

Figured I would follow the advice found in the welcome PM and introduce myself.

I live NE of atlanta ga. and as the title states I am a new LS1 owner. From about the age of 16 to 23 I think I went through about 7 camaros and trans ams, this is my first F-body in over 10 years. I am loving the LS1. Although I will admit it is a little frightening to merge onto the interstate, drop a gear, pass in and around everyone in front of you and once you are ahead of the pack look down and see 110 on the speedo without even realizing it. Honestly felt like I was maybe doing 70. My fear is due to the fact I cannot afford anymore speeding tickets.

I have been scoping these forums out for the past month and a half that I have owned my 2000 T/A and thanks to all of you I have managed to fix the soldering issue in my BCM causing my stereo and windows to screw up. I was also able to figure out why I had dexcool in my PS pump and why factory PS coolers are a horrible design.

I also feel fortunate that I live about 20 minutes from yearone and about 10 minutes from MV performance (I have read good things about them I hope they are true) With that said, glad to be on the forums and to be back in a car that I actually want to drive.

Quick Reply: New LS1 owner