Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello from Iraq, care to show some support

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Iraq, care to show some support

The reason I am posting this thread is to see if any of the Sponsors / Venders that are on this Forum would be interested is showing a little support to the soldiers in my unit.
I am SPC John Vail (after 2 A15 for dumb ****) and am currently serving my 4th deployment. We are 6 months into our 15+ month deployment. With the xmas season coming up and so many of these boys spending their first xmas away from home. (Our unit is brand new, jsut stood up) I was currious if any of you would be interested in sending a few care packages over here to us.
One it will definately boost the moral to show that the companies in the states support us.
Two it will get your company name around to people that may not have heard of you, and with all these young guys making vast ammounts of money and will more than likely be buying cars or moding there cars when they return might be a good boost in business.
I am not promising that all my soldiers will now shop with you but its worth a shot.

If you are interested in sending something PM me.

Also if you are a member, and just interested in sending snacks, supplies, (Deer Jerky......) feel free to PM me as well, every little bit helps.

John
Old 12-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Staging Lane

Default ??

Well I figured I would get at elast a few reasponses. Come on guys there have to be a few of you that would like to get in on this.

BUMP
Old 12-11-2007, 05:00 PM
TECH Regular

try posting in the military section for better results. You could also try the sponsors section as well.

Not too many people look at this section