Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newb from Iowa

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newb from Iowa

My name is "Stu" or so all my friends call me and I've been somewhat of a forum lurker lately so I thought I'd introduce myself. Although I don't really have any Camaro friends (I guess I'm like their anti-christ or something), several of my best friends have GTO's and I love the cars to death. I purchased my first real sports car last summer out of California and road tripped her back. Look forward to seeing some of you Midwest guys at the track next year here in Iowa. It's a 3.4L T67 supra running a 75 shot , hopefully getting into high single digits next spring on race gas. Built Auto.

Last edited by blacknsingle; 10-01-2008 at 06:38 PM.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:07 AM
Teching In

Hey stu! I'm from grinnell Iowa and I don't have a camaro or chevy, just a ford.
Old 10-02-2008, 10:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Home town Clive,IA current town FORT BENNING GEORGIA

hey man nice goat.... i remeber you, you were in my group for ice cream cruise i road with the black wrx because my ss needed new tires. under the regional section there is a thread called iowas fastest cars post there for better reply....
Old 10-02-2008, 10:26 AM
TECH Resident

hello there welcome nice supra i love them cars! Like the guy said above come down to the midwest forums and go to the thread iowa's fastest cars. That were you will get to kno alot of people
Old 10-02-2008, 03:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mightymike2000ss
hey man nice goat.... i remeber you, you were in my group for ice cream cruise i road with the black wrx because my ss needed new tires. under the regional section there is a thread called iowas fastest cars post there for better reply....
Yeah I remember a black WRX that was riding around me. Me and my friend got all sorts of lost in Omaha, but we still had a blast. I got to meet another supra guy that I had talked to for the longest time. Wish my W-gate wouldn't have been stuck or I probably would've run a couple cars.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

well that supra and the c6 is what caught my eye.....i think last time i saw u was at the bridge on locust you were with that 1g..... have u been to wrenches latly
Old 10-02-2008, 09:38 PM
11 Second Club

Hey, I'm from ames and i've seen your car driving around quite a bit. See it in the freddy court parking lot quite a few times. Sounds good!
Old 10-03-2008, 11:47 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mightymike2000ss
well that supra and the c6 is what caught my eye.....i think last time i saw u was at the bridge on locust you were with that 1g..... have u been to wrenches latly
Generally most people at wrenches aren't my style. I'm friends with Tyler, he just bought a new white S13. I've had a lot of drama between me and Brett, the kid with the blue Mach 1. I really didn't know the guy and I heard through the grapevine he was talking trash. That and he "only races for cash" kinda made skeptical. I'm in Des Moines almost every weekend working on the car with my 1G friend out by the airport so if you ever wanna hang out feel free to throw a PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:31 PM
Banned

i form sioux city. we need to get like a full iowa sport car car show going next year
Old 10-03-2008, 02:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah dude but im sure if u get to know brett u will like him hahahaha thats how i met him he walked up to me and asked if i wanted to race for 200 bucks... lol im not stupid what do u think when u see a car with 315 drag radials on but he's a cool guy... yeah i was gonna see waht prez has been up to latly
Old 10-03-2008, 02:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah wrenches is kinda gay last time i was down there i couldnt really get any honda to race a stock camaro from a dig.... its always the same with them my vtec is out or my cars untuned or i cant i jsut got this jdm bumper