Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Second loss ever

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 01:28 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Second loss ever

alright, so I don't post much but I'm always reading on here, anyways... tonight i get a call from a friend saying his truck (2007 chevy 1500 w/ 100 shot) got "RAPED" by this lightning, so i go check it out and the guy with the lightning is talkin all this ****. He says he has a ported/pullied whipple on a built 5.0? idk what lightnings usually run but he says he does 10's and theres no way thats true. im guessing he probably had about 450 hp, not quite sure.

so we line it up and i give the honks, but he jumps on two! so i go at him and spin like crazy untill around 55 but by that time hes already braking, so we line up again and i yelled "on THREE" one, two, three! this time he waits but spins less than me gets about 1 car on me and no more than one block down the road he shuts down. i was thinking WTF?! he says "ive beat you twice, go home little girl" about then i was gettin pissed cuz if im correct, races are supposed to be 1/4 mile and he wasnt on the gas more than 5 seconds any time (have it on video, we counted seconds) so we went again and i stayed dead even and then he stoppped and was yelling about cops, there was no cops. so I think we have a race set up next weekend with a definate finish line and starting line so he cant keep up his bull racing tactics.

sorry, just thought i'd let off some steam.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:06 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by dougsbluels1
gets about 1 car on me and no more than one block down the road he shuts down. i was thinking WTF?! he says "ive beat you twice, go home little girl" about then i was gettin pissed cuz if im correct, races are supposed to be 1/4 mile and he wasnt on the gas more than 5 seconds...
What a homo. He was scared you'd pass him. Typical "ricer tactics" right there.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:14 AM
Teching In

Wow, that guy obviously didnt want to give you the time or distance to pull on him. What a douche though...
But hey, there is next weekend.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yeah...shutting down so the opponent wont pass you FTL

i'll admit i did some bad shifting when i raced my buddy which allowed him to pass but i didn't slam the brakes like a ricer just so he wouldn't go by