Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

stupid vette owner

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2008, 09:04 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default stupid vette owner

on thanksgiving i decided to ride up to lake hefner on my zx10r, so as i was leaving the lake, i pull onto the main road, and headed towards the onramp, i was about 100 or so feet away from the onramp. i notice this ******* vette hauling *** towards me in my lane, so im like oh ****. i hope he doesnt hit me, and i cant get over to a diff. lane. so i decided to give it a little throttle, and i turn onto the onramp.

and i notice him right on my ***!! so now im pissed. and i want him off it,(this is a one laned on-ramp) so i couldnt get over. i put it in 1st, smash the throttle, to get away from this jackass. i feel the front wheel come up, i go into 2nd, and now hes about a bus lengths and a half behind me, so i stay into it kinda, about after a mile, i start to go back down to 65 and then i see this Bastard, come flying back up beside me and he comes flying by me, i decide i want to stay far away from this idiot as possible. so i let him just go, hes about 3 cars in front of me, and he starts to slow down, so i figured he wants to race. he gets beside me, and its some freaking like 16-17 year old kid with his buddie in the car! and i didnt wanna race him, i didnt wanna deal with him, i just wanted to get away from him. so he starts to honk, and on the third honk.

he goes, and after about 1 car he realizes i wont race him, and he slows back down, flips me off! and swerves kinda into me. so no im ******* PISSED! i put it into 4th and jump in front of him. i get right in front of him. and i slightly lift the back of my Jacket up to reveal my S&W .40 tucked in my back holster, and i see him just slow the **** wayyy down! and stays off my *** the rest of the way. what really pissed me off was him swerving into me, he swerved about almost half way into my lane.

this vette was silver, it is a newer one, c6, it is not a z06. and it had Kansas Plates. two young kids, if someone knows them, slap the **** outer them. for me

edited* im sure im not the only motorcyclist on here, and im sure alot of you guys have dealt with stupid people on the road before. but i made it home safe for thanksgiving!

also i wasnt going to use it on him!, just wanted him to stop ******* with me.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:39 AM
12 Second Club

when you bust the strap out alot of peoples attitude changes real quick, they realize they dont wanna get that serious. but either way you shoulda scared the **** outa him man, a car swerving at you could end up taking your life if he had bumped you or pushed you into the shoulder.

either way good to hear you got home alright!
Old 12-02-2008, 09:40 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Azzholes for sure
Old 12-02-2008, 10:31 AM
Staging Lane

I had some guys in a crew cab truck do that to me once. They pulled along side me while riding my bike and acted like they wanted to race. I just looked over at them and kinda waved a no thanks. So they swerved at me. I punched it got to like 130 and let off. I few minutes later they pull along side me again and the one on the passenger side moons me.

Glad to see you made it home okay. Some people are just fking retarded!
Old 12-02-2008, 01:31 PM
On The Tree

So you joined this sight to tell us about a 16 yo in daddys vette. Were you hoping he's a member here to start a fight? Thanks for the contribution.

There are stupid drivers every where. Atleast once a week everyone has a bad experience. All we can say is sorry and be careful of them. Hopefully that 1 out of a million wise ***'s is a little more mature.
BTW Goodluck with your "Owning All"???
Old 12-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Launching!

man those are some *** tards. Good thing they didnt get to close to you man thtat would of turned out bad. I pretty bullet hole in that vette could of been in order
Old 12-02-2008, 01:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Badhawk
So you joined this sight to tell us about a 16 yo in daddys vette. Were you hoping he's a member here to start a fight? Thanks for the contribution.

There are stupid drivers every where. Atleast once a week everyone has a bad experience. All we can say is sorry and be careful of them. Hopefully that 1 out of a million wise ***'s is a little more mature.
i have posted several times on here, and it just hasnt appeared on my Post: yet, i also posted a thread. so idk.

i wasnt talking about all corvette owners,
so dont get your panties ina bunch, sorry if i offended you,
Old 12-02-2008, 02:56 PM
Staging Lane

Major 'tards to be sure. Since I don't carry, and if he swerved that far, I probably would have just pounded his sideview mirror off. It's a common idea amongst the motorcycling crowd.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Launching!

posts in the street racing/kill stories don't count in your post count. I can't stand kids in daddys Vette, GTO, etc. Retards like that is why I quit riding. I had a HD Sporty 1200 with some cubes added and Sifton cams. Any way I'm riding up to a ski resort (Snowshoe) and here comes this kid in some rice mobile wanting to race me. I don't want to so he gets behind me and almost bumps my rear tire! I dropped that thing a gear and never seen him again.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

I have come across tons of arseholes while riding my '07 GSXR600... To many people think it is harmless to inadvertantly(sp) swerve at a motorcycle. I just drop down a gear or two, roll back on that throttle, and almost everything disappears behind me. I really need to go and get my CHL when riding, as sometimes your forced to stop in a not so great area for some petro.

But I bet when he saw that gun, he re-thought his moves.

Sorry you had to deal with yet another **** on 4 wheels.
Old 12-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Badhawk

Insert foot in mouth!

A simple search and you would've known he has more than just this post/thread. It amazes me how some people are so quick to jump down someone's throat for something and when they realize they're wrong an apology isn't as forthcoming.

Last edited by 94Mustang302ci; 12-02-2008 at 07:57 PM. Reason: I can't spell!
Old 12-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

I ride a bike and I can say one thing. He would be missing a driver's side mirror if this had been me.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:05 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Deuuuce
Major 'tards to be sure. Since I don't carry, and if he swerved that far, I probably would have just pounded his sideview mirror off. It's a common idea amongst the motorcycling crowd.
Done it! Also kicked in a beamers door after they tried to corral me into the curb. People are gettin more insane these days. They get angery and insane, i get intense...they learn to avoid intense situations after they cross me.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:12 PM
Staging Lane

i dont even ride and think people who ride should be allowed to retaliate in such fashions (breaking off mirrors and such) to defend themselves. its crazy what people do on the road. actually its ridiculous.
Old 12-02-2008, 08:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Since im very heavily involved in the motorcycle world, i have deemed everyone into the "cager" category. If your not on a bike, i dont trust your driveing...of course then there is squids too and they are just as bad. I find myself thinking im on my bike when im driveing my car. So when i see a bike, im making sure that they have plenty of room. No matter what...i always think that cagers dont see me, so i try to treat bikers the way i want to be treated on the road. that being said, i have been known to get a little crazy at times on my bike
Old 12-02-2008, 08:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by dgr00s
i dont even ride and think people who ride should be allowed to retaliate in such fashions (breaking off mirrors and such) to defend themselves. its crazy what people do on the road. actually its ridiculous.
If you only knew....

If you ride and you can get past the women on the cell phone and the old blue haired ladies then you have a chance.
Old 12-02-2008, 09:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
If you only knew....

If you ride and you can get past the women on the cell phone and the old blue haired ladies then you have a chance.
I wish a mf would break off my mirror he better be on somthing bigger than a 1000 I will chace his *** down I respect bikers alot I dont like freeway stunters at all they are stupid. And the weavers that like to glide between cars are dumb and u have that ******* that in a traffic jam he likes to ride down the middle to get in front what if a car makes a quick turn. Bottom line is unless Obama in acts the law to stop dumb asses from breeding hell there will be dumb asses forever LOL!
Old 12-02-2008, 09:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by OUTLAWZ RACING
he better be on somthing bigger than a 1000 I will chace his *** down
You're not gonna touch a 1000 with your power.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:32 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 94Mustang302ci
Insert foot in mouth!

A simple search and you would've known he has more than just this post/thread. It amazes me how some people are so quick to jump down someone's throat for something and when they realize they're wrong an apology isn't as forthcoming.
How about I just insert it in ur ***. I really am not going through the trouble of internet stalking. He posted a " I got swerved at so i showed my piece" In a racing thread. It says O posts and member since NOV 08.
Sorry to be a jerk to the OP.
Now more seriuos. I hope this doesn't happen often to Bikers.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I grew up in "small town U.S.A.", my cousin used to carry a ten oz. ball peen hammer in his boot, when he rode.He called it a "traffic cop", there were a few cars around with side mirrors busted out.