Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

stupid vette owner

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2008, 07:55 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

glad too see you made it home ok.....I dont have a bike yet but im saving money to buy one right as i speak. i always make sure to give bikes alot of room and give them consideration when i drive, people that dont are ********, and need to get fucked up. Since im getting a bike by spring time, im just curious about people saying they would of take off someones side mirrors or kick in their door, i was just wondering wouldnt that make u fall or is it hard to do?? (and yes i know thats a dumb question)
Old 12-03-2008, 07:57 AM
Teching In

BTW whats the big deal about him posting this thread, if you read it clearly you would of noticed he wasnt trying to offend anyone
Old 12-03-2008, 08:06 AM
TECH Regular

careful with that gun on ya while riding... if he had hit you and you wrecked, it could have been bad... even Plaxico Burress can shoot himself
Old 12-03-2008, 08:33 AM
Staging Lane

Just carry a pocket full of wheel weight's,BB's,rocks ect and when the car is on your *** just let them have a hand full.
Old 12-03-2008, 09:04 AM
11 Second Club

Received 245 Likes on 186 Posts

^^I use Marbles.. I've cracked a couple of Windshields of people riding my ***..I don't ride a Bike, just in the Car. Usually it's rednecks down here in trucks.

I was on the Highway one time and some clown in a 5.slow Mustang was swirving into me and trying to get me to race in my Truck.. I waved him on like yea whatever, and he was riding my ***, all kinds of crap like that. People like this are everywhere and they do it to Vehicles or Bikes.

Then again I've seen plenty of Bikes cut between cars, and cut infront of me and be stupid too, so retards are everywhere, on 2 wheels or 4.

Natural Selection just has a higher success rate with the ones on 2 Wheels..
Old 12-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by the_merv
^^I use Marbles.. I've cracked a couple of Windshields of people riding my ***..I don't ride a Bike, just in the Car. Usually it's rednecks down here in trucks.

I was on the Highway one time and some clown in a 5.slow Mustang was swirving into me and trying to get me to race in my Truck.. I waved him on like yea whatever, and he was riding my ***, all kinds of crap like that. People like this are everywhere and they do it to Vehicles or Bikes.

Then again I've seen plenty of Bikes cut between cars, and cut infront of me and be stupid too, so retards are everywhere, on 2 wheels or 4.

I agree.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by OUTLAWZ RACING
I wish a mf would break off my mirror he better be on somthing bigger than a 1000 I will chace his *** down I respect bikers alot

and u have that ******* that in a traffic jam he likes to ride down the middle to get in front what if a car makes a quick turn. :
Lots of contradictions here. You obviously don't ride?

First, why would someone break off your mirror if you don't do anything dangerous towards them? I always profile who I respond to. Also, the roads and areas I ride (in groups) on I don't worry about retaliation.

Second, splitting lanes in California is perfectly legal and trust me, you don't want to be in stop-in-go traffic on any bike. And when stopped at a light, I would rather be between two cars than rear-ended by one.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Village Idiot

Dude, you ride around a Smith & Wesson tucked in you back side while you ride... Ok, just try not to end up like Plaxico and shot off your culo.... That's crazy...Can't be too comfortable either...
Old 12-03-2008, 11:12 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
You're not gonna touch a 1000 with your power.
Uh yeah he would, maybe not on the low end but he could def catch one on the highway.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:15 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jibbby
dude, you ride around a smith & wesson tucked in you back side while you ride... ok, just try not to end up like plaxico and shot off your culo.... That's crazy...can't be too comfortable either...
lmfao...
Old 12-03-2008, 11:30 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
Dude, you ride around a Smith & Wesson tucked in you back side while you ride... Ok, just try not to end up like Plaxico and shot off your culo.... That's crazy...Can't be too comfortable either...
He's in the midwest so I'm sure it's alright lol. I ride out here in Cali. I'll be moving to Omaha, NE soon so hopefully don't see kids like that around me. I won't be so nice
Old 12-03-2008, 11:58 AM
12 Second Club

i used to use pennies cause they scare people and really dont do alot of damage to a car but mearly freak people out. and so true natural selection wins like 90% of the time with 2 wheel guys, not that they deserve it at all 2 wheel guys cause i would love to own a bike dont get me wrong.
Old 12-03-2008, 12:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 245 Likes on 186 Posts

I would love to have a Bike too, but it's not the fact of me knowing how to ride, it's the other ******** that would kill me..

I'm safer in my Car.
Old 12-03-2008, 01:41 PM
12 Second Club

I would love to have a Bike too, but it's not the fact of me knowing how to ride, it's the other ******** that would kill me..

I'm safer in my Car.
yes sir that is true. well im not sure how safe you are in that rocket ship of a car you got now with that 408! Traitor haha! jay kay!
Old 12-03-2008, 01:47 PM
Staging Lane

Loud pipes, bright headlight(s), full gear, I do whatever it takes. Even more safety in groups.

You should see how many redlight runners there are in the San Jose area. Look both ways - even in the car!
Old 12-03-2008, 01:49 PM
TECH Addict

Sorry you had to deal with that. I'm in that area damn near everyday and I've yet to see that Vette.
Old 12-03-2008, 04:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thiems
Sorry you had to deal with that. I'm in that area damn near everyday and I've yet to see that Vette.
Says it had kansas plates, hopefully the fucktards live there!
Old 12-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Village Idiot

Originally Posted by ZFan88
He's in the midwest so I'm sure it's alright lol. I ride out here in Cali. I'll be moving to Omaha, NE soon so hopefully don't see kids like that around me. I won't be so nice
Not trying to start **** but I must call it as I see it...

This is for the thread starter -

What person in their right mind would ride around with a loaded hand gun in the rear of his belt line? The gun is not holstered and most likely would either jamb into your back while riding or it may just carelessly fly off from all the bouncing around...Plus it's a federal offense, if you get caught you will go to the pen for that one and get butt raped.....It's just not a bright idea if you ask me...

I'm not your daddy but why? Do you think you might get jacked or something? Paranoid? Live in a black ghetto and your just a small white guy on a new bike at night riding around? Small man complex maybe?

How about Insuring it instead, and if you get jacked you get a new one.. Isn't that the better and safer play

You sure don't want to shoot someone on the street in a heat of the moment road rage, now do you sport?..I'm sure you really don't want to kill someone with it defending yourself on the streets..You just never know how that could work out in court and you could just get life, you never know.... Oh and if you are jacked at gun point isn't it probably to late to even reach for the gun anyway? What next, shoot the guy in the back as he rides away maybe?..I would love to see how that self defense and protection of property strategy and plea works out in court..

Just trying to put some good common sense into man. Nothing wrong with defending your ****, but keep the gun at home...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-03-2008 at 05:15 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by JIBBBY
Not trying to start **** but I must call it as I see it...

This is for the thread starter -

What person in their right mind would ride around with a loaded hand gun in the rear of his belt line? The gun is not holstered and most likely would either jamb into your back while riding or it may just carelessly fly off from all the bouncing around...Plus it's a federal offense, if you get caught you will go to the pen for that one and get butt raped.....It's just not a bright idea if you ask me...

I'm not your daddy but why? Do you think you might get jacked or something? Paranoid? Live in a black ghetto and your just a small white guy on a new bike at night riding around? Small man complex maybe?

How about Insuring it instead, and if you get jacked you get a new one.. Isn't that the better and safer play

You sure don't want to shoot someone on the street in a heat of the moment road rage, now do you sport?..I'm sure you really don't want to kill someone with it defending yourself on the streets..You just never know how that could work out in court and you could just get life, you never know.... Oh and if you are jacked at gun point isn't it probably to late to even reach for the gun anyway? What next, shoot the guy in the back as he rides away maybe?..I would love to see how that self defense and protection of property strategy and plea works out in court..

Just trying to put some good common sense into man. Nothing wrong with defending your ****, but keep the gun at home...

you do prove a good point, but i forgot to state, its not loaded, the clip is in under the rear seat. its a rear holster, its not tucked in my pants, but on the outside, its a black holster, and its not that noticable, considering my jacket, comes down on the back about a inch and a half or two. and i do it cause i love my ccw license, and i understand your not trying to start ****. its all cool, your rightful to your own opinion.

and also i wouldnt kick someone fender,door,quarterpanel in, nor break a mirror, that would just escalate the situation.

and im pretty damn sure, after i do that, he would just swerve into me, and i would have absolutely no time to get away.

it was just safer i scratched my back, and to scratch my back i had to lift the back of my jacket up
Old 12-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Teching In

also i realized that riding a bike, has made me more aware when im driving a car. idk if this is just me, but im sure any motorcycle can relate.