Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone seen these headers or installed?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 08:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone seen these headers or installed?

i know you get what you pay for but ive seen so many replies off the ebay and it seems no one has bitched yet has anyone used these from experiance????? this might get deleted to cause there so mirrored of kooks or pacesetter but has anyone experianced fitment issues or even used them

Last edited by jboice06; 01-27-2009 at 08:25 PM. Reason: people complain about a link taking away from sponsors
Old 01-27-2009, 08:15 PM
Staging Lane

you can remove the link to ebay i forgot about posting these links but my questions is has anyone had installed these low costing stainless look alike headers????
Old 01-27-2009, 08:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

did you try to search this forum for "ebay headers"? you will find your answer.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:33 PM
Staging Lane

I edited the first post, because of the rules.... but just out of curiousity, why is it people complain or moan and groan about a link to a cheaper product??? i know rules are rules granted if a stop lights red you stop???? but the world is full of compition, why not let an open discussion fly about a cheaper product of another website??? they say its not fair to people who advertise here exe. "kooks, lpp, qtp" but if im not mistaken people arent buying there headers cause the price is so great at 800 dollars for headers "expensive in my book" but they buy because there product with a good name and quality fitment.. I know they pay to be a sponsor but then again are they truely worried, a 180 stainless long tune will steal there thunder??????? why not allow people to openly talk about them hell they might just end up being a **** product we could all bash on and make fun of a newbie for asking about them before searching exe. "like me"???? people buy kooks headers because there geniunely a great product but not because you have to take a loan out for them.... im not bashing anyone cause ive owned everything in the book... this really just pisses me off thatd be like General Motors coming in here because there pissed weve found out all the free ways to free up more hp on our cars.... just not fair... sorry end of rant
Old 01-27-2009, 09:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by noriceinside
did you try to search this forum for "ebay headers"? you will find your answer.
no need, it's been a sticky for a while.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:31 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There are zillions of threads just like this. Links to non-sponsors will get deleted because they are relying on sponsors to "sponsor" the site. It takes away from their business when outside companys products are pimped around the site. I'm not trying to be your typical powertrip moderator, but that is the reason.