Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Just bought my first camaro an hour ago

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2009, 02:48 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just bought my first camaro an hour ago

Hello, Im new and I just bought my first camaro..picked up a modded 93 z28 for 2500 bucks!
Attached Thumbnails Just bought my first camaro an hour ago-cam1.jpg   Just bought my first camaro an hour ago-cam2.jpg   Just bought my first camaro an hour ago-cam3.jpg  

Last edited by tanwil787; 02-02-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:52 AM
TECH Resident

congrats and welcome, more info on the car or pictures?
Old 02-01-2009, 03:25 AM
Teching In

LT1 with pace headers, willhoits custom grind cam 523-534 with a 110 lobe sep. ported heads, B&M shift kit,weld racing wheels, mickey thompson E/T streets on the rear , bullet mufflers, 3.73 gears, cold air intake, B&I 2800 stall
Old 02-01-2009, 08:09 PM
On The Tree

Looks like a nice car, and 2500 bucks sounds like a steal! especially with all those mods
Old 02-09-2009, 05:27 AM

Talking ice crystals

After a little snowstorm yesterday I began to think of what snowflakes had to offer other than nice scenery and treacherous wow gold road conditions. From the way they fall, to the way they look, snowflakes can be a great analogy for life and living it. Here are some life lessons these little white ice crystals have to offer.Be uniqueEvery snowflake wow gold has it’s own shape and look. So should you! Accept yourself and be yourself. Everyone is different and should remain that way.maple story powerlevelingWork with othersOne flake doesn’t fall during a storm, millions do. As they build up and stick together, they accomplish a lot. Billions of the can become inches, maybe even feet tall and blanket miles upon miles. If you want to achieve success and change your life, you will need help from others eventually.maple story powerlevelingYou can be small but powerfulSnowflakes are very small but very powerful. They’re extremely delicate but can shut down whole cities and states. You may be “weak” physically but mentally you can be strong.Take your timemaple story powerlevelingUnless wind is pushing them, snowflakes usually take their time to get to their destination. Don’t rush through life, it’s the journey that’s important, not the destination.
Old 02-13-2009, 01:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

sick *** ride!
Old 02-13-2009, 01:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Loruoo05
After a little snowstorm yesterday I began to think of what snowflakes had to offer other than nice scenery and treacherous wow gold road conditions. From the way they fall, to the way they look, snowflakes can be a great analogy for life and living it. Here are some life lessons these little white ice crystals have to offer.Be uniqueEvery snowflake wow gold has it’s own shape and look. So should you! Accept yourself and be yourself. Everyone is different and should remain that way.maple story powerlevelingWork with othersOne flake doesn’t fall during a storm, millions do. As they build up and stick together, they accomplish a lot. Billions of the can become inches, maybe even feet tall and blanket miles upon miles. If you want to achieve success and change your life, you will need help from others eventually.maple story powerlevelingYou can be small but powerfulSnowflakes are very small but very powerful. They’re extremely delicate but can shut down whole cities and states. You may be “weak” physically but mentally you can be strong.Take your timemaple story powerlevelingUnless wind is pushing them, snowflakes usually take their time to get to their destination. Don’t rush through life, it’s the journey that’s important, not the destination.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Loruoo05
WTF?
Old 02-13-2009, 06:30 PM
Staging Lane

Nice car by the way.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

NICE. i'm rather partial to red 93's. was my first camaro as well. LOVED that car!
Old 02-13-2009, 06:58 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats! Looks like a nice car!
Old 02-13-2009, 07:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sounds like you got a good *** deal. Congrats and welcome.