Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Camaro Fronts t/a Rears-dark ebony-same?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 07:09 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Camaro Fronts t/a Rears-dark ebony-same?

I have t/a leather seats in my vert and was going to switch back to camaro seats, the ta seats are dk ebony, the camaro seats are dk ebony as well. The question- Do the front seats have the same pattern as the rears and is the material the same. I'm pretty sure the pattern is right but I'm not sure about the material. Just dont wanna buy fronts only and have them look weird.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

If I read your post correctly-then the color is the same the mounting is the same, but the seats design pattern is different between the camaro and T/A. Also just make sure they are are from similiar years because the colors changed every few years towards the end and we didnt have a real black until 2000. 97-99 models had a dark charcoal, but I don't know GMs actual color they titled. I hope I helped and didn't complicate things for you.
Old 02-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Teching In

that helps a bunch, i didnt think the pattern was different, my car is a 99 but the interior is from a t/a and is dark ebony. I know the door panels are different but is the console and carpet a different color than a light grey interior car?