Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default crane cams plug wires

http://www.ws6project.com/user_stor/...oducts_id=2557

are these any good?
Old 03-08-2009, 11:32 PM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by therobman
Not a bad price....but don't think that those wires or any other aftermarket wires are going to give you better performance AT ALL. Unless you're doing a serious 700+ hp set-up, factory wires or good ole' Advance Auto parts plugs wire sets are all you need. $36.00

But $42 isn't bad for those.

Also, when pulling wires off the back 2 plugs on the passengers side, its pretty much impossible to pull them off by grabbing the boot only. So alot of times the wires break. Now you have to buy another set of those. Kind of sucks. I had the Taylor Thunderbolt 10.4mm wires, when I took them off the first time I changed my plugs after having those wires.....5 of them broke. Luckily I kept my factory wires. I put the factory wires back on and the performance on my 427ci is absolutely identical to the Taylors.
Old 03-09-2009, 08:34 AM
TECH Regular

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Like said wires are wires on an LS1 due to the short length. I had a set of those the only thing I didn't like on them were the boots on the spark plugs are huge. I had a problem with them laying on the header and melting/burning up. I had to go with MSD's to get them off the header.