Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What happened on the dyno?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2003, 11:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What happened on the dyno?

First time I sprayed 150 shot on the dyno today. As soon as the juice hit the car began to bounce on the rollers. I taped the whole thing and when I watched it seemed as though the rear suspension went into "shock" when the juice hit and started a repeating bouncing motion. Anybody have any experience with this? Car is lowered with relocation brackets and control arms. Gets worse, after all the bouncing it blew the input shaft seal and bushing. Car was cross strapped and everything was tight. All motor pulls went fine. Any thoughts??
Old 10-19-2003, 12:03 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: What happened on the dyno?

if your suspension isnt set up properly it may do that, but to make you happy.. your car has too much ***** for the dyno, lol, j/k
Old 10-22-2003, 10:07 AM
12 Second Club

First time I sprayed 150 shot on the dyno today. As soon as the juice hit the car began to bounce on the rollers. I taped the whole thing and when I watched it seemed as though the rear suspension went into "shock" when the juice hit and started a repeating bouncing motion. Anybody have any experience with this? Car is lowered with relocation brackets and control arms. Gets worse, after all the bouncing it blew the input shaft seal and bushing. Car was cross strapped and everything was tight. All motor pulls went fine. Any thoughts??
Have you sprayed on the street (150shot) If so, how did the car react? Did you get any hesitation or jumpiness? <-- is that a word?
Old 10-22-2003, 11:39 AM
Teching In

Yes I have sprayed on the street. It just hits and gets it. No jumpies, surges, or anything else weird (in regards to suspension). Juices hits hard pulls nice and smokes the sh*t out of the rubber in third.