What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

98 SS built for strip. Possibly for sale.

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2009, 03:59 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Default 98 SS built for strip. Possibly for sale.

Its a 1998 Sebring Silver t-top ss (#1129) with a pin on VFN 4" cowl hood. Ebony leather with full interior minus hvac controls. Interior is in excellent condition. Originally a 6 speed now th350.

Mods:

#ac/heater core (speed inc block off plate)
#PS
#frontbumper support
#airbags
#MAf(tuned)
#rear o2s
#egr
#cannister purge valve
#front sway bar

Motor is the stock block with about 80k on it. Brand new crank/rods/pistons from a cts-v ARP rod bolts along with new bearings for cam/crank/rods. T-rex cam with ls7 lifters and new lifter trays. Thunder racing hardened pushrods. Stock 243 heads with Patriot gold dual springs/ retainers and locks with less than 2k on them. And a high volume oil pump from Thunder Racing...also new. With poly motor mounts.

Edelbrock Vic Jr (painted satin black)injected intake with 90mm edelbrock tb and high flow(painted satin black) elbow(had to trim the cowl a few inches). Edelbrock fuel rails with Speed Inc fuel rail kit and Bosch 36# injectors.

Exhaust is Pace setter long tubes wrapped in fiberglass header wrap with 18" summit glass packs with 3" turndowns.

Th350 with full reverse manual Valve body with a trans brake. 4,000k stall with BMR trans cross member with a poly trans mount. B&M Hammer shifter. Autometer Mini tach light.

Stock suspension all around. Weld drag lites 15x10 out back with m/t et streets and 15x4 drag lites on front.

The bads...2 small dents (no functional damage) under t-top area where the og hood popped up and hit it...I was an idiot and forgot to lock it down. Plus a hole under the passenger seat where I ran over a pipe in the road or something. Looks like an easy fix for someone that can weld.

Would I be better off selling the Aftermarket stuff and going stock, parting the motor/trans and selling it as a roller or selling it as is and what do you think its worth?

Last edited by ss1129; 04-06-2009 at 06:49 PM.