Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hooker LT's and LMII now and going forward

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2009, 03:22 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Hooker LT's and LMII now and going forward

So, I've been doing some research on this site and ls1sounds to try and find an ideal setup. I would go all SLP, but I just don't like the sound at idle. The Hooker LT's paired up with the LMII and ORY sound great to me, but wanted to get some opinions from people.

1.) I'd like to get some cats to pair up with this, any suggestions on great performing cats? Primarily I want them to filter out the smell a bit for the cost of a couple HP.

2.) Do the hooker LT's perform as well as other brands? It seems that the note is different, so I didn't know if that had a direct relation to perfomance or not.

3.) If I go the heads and cam route later, is this a good setup for optimal gains? I really don't want to change things out later if I don't have to

4 General question: Does anyone sell a True Dual exhaust or are they all custom?

Oh, btw, I have an all stock 01 ws6
Old 04-22-2009, 10:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to answer question number four.... http://www.texas-speed.com/shop/item...d=196&catid=56

texas speed sells a true dual system for reasonably cheap.