Door to door salesmen will tell you any thing .

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 09:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Door to door salesmen will tell you any thing .

I get a call from my wife earlier that there is someone at our door that wants us to change eletricity providers . She was laughing the whole time and handed him the phone . He started with his whole little speech about how "Just Energy" is a green provider will help the enviroment and so on . I tell him im not interested and he starts telling me that I Im harming my family if I dont switch to there company . Of course I ask how is that , he tells me that if I switch to his green provider that I will stop the Carbon monoxide from entering my house through the eletrical lines . He said there is 20 tons of it coming through my power lines straight into my house every year . That it will kill my family if I dont switch . By this time im laughing my *** off and I hear my wife in the background laughing as well . He starts getting pushy over the phone how Im a bad husband and father that I will pay for it in the long run . I stop laughing and he says so do you want your wife to sign the contract for 4 to 5 years . At that point my wife grabs the phone from him and you hear the door slam in his face . They are some dumb *** people in this world .
Old 07-30-2009, 10:00 PM
On The Tree

**** man, I switched a long time ago to a greener company. That is a lot of carbon monoxide in your home man and you could die for real. Power line carbon monoxide poisoning is the worst, if you don't go green for your family then do it for the dolphins man.
Old 07-30-2009, 10:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by superfreakws6
**** man, I switched a long time ago to a greener company. That is a lot of carbon monoxide in your home man and you could die for real. Power line carbon monoxide poisoning is the worst, if you don't go green for your family then do it for the dolphins man.
Dolphins are smart and friendly on rye bread with some mayonnaise.

-Mike
Old 07-30-2009, 10:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by chupr0kabra
Dolphins are smart and friendly on rye bread with some mayonnaise.

-Mike
I agree
Old 07-30-2009, 10:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

sounds better that the guy trying to sell magazine subscriptions so that he could start his own business lol
Old 07-30-2009, 11:49 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I should have switched 5 years ago when I moved here because he's right, I've got about 100 tons of the **** falling out of all my receptacles. . . . . . . . .
Old 07-31-2009, 01:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

The worst part is that not only did your wife laugh hard enough to invite you to join the fun but after you started laughing he continued to try to convince you its true!?!?

You should have told the guy that you and your wife are seperated and the more carbon monoxide the better, itall start saving you A LOT of money here shortly, LOL
Old 07-31-2009, 02:20 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No man, serious, that salesman is right. I read it on teh internetz somewhere!!!