Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Vs Meet at Woodward Dream Cruise 2009

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2009, 06:58 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Vs Meet at Woodward Dream Cruise 2009

Just thought guys here would like to see twelve Vs meeting at yesterday's Woodward Dream Cruise. We had ten V1s and two V2s and a GREAT bunch of guys, some even brought their wives/GFs and kids. After we talked for an hour or so, we walked a few hundred feet to the edge of Woodward Ave and sat under a tent in the shade and watched as some of the coolest cars on the planet went by. Since we were at a traffic light, we were able to see numerous hard takeoffs.

The weather was perfect with temps in the high 80s and mostly sunny skies and a very light breeze.

Anybody who has not had a chance to see this event, it is truly unbelievable in its scope. Tens of thousands of cars and millions of people. Hot rods, classics, muscle, late model, things you can't even describe, and even an odd foreign car once in a while.

Here's a pic of our cars. Maybe other guys will post up a few pics, too.

Old 08-16-2009, 06:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

rand49er,

Would've loved to be there! I hear the Woodward Dream Cruise is the premier classic car cruise in the U.S. What else would you expect from Detroit? Would love to make the trek out there to see some of the classics. If someones got some more pics put them up. We could use the inspiration.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:28 PM

wish i coulda made it and made 13 v's! but higgins lake and the boat bekoned me instead.. and now im sunburnt like whoa!
Old 08-16-2009, 08:25 PM
On The Tree

Quick Reply: Vs Meet at Woodward Dream Cruise 2009