Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Dash pad....

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 02:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dash pad....

Anyone else think the damn dash pad is a flaw in our cars? I can not believe people want 200$+ (Found one on ebay) for that piece of plastic. I know its a conspiracy, they want you to have to replace that sucker all the time!!!! At any rate, mine finally broke today when I was removing my pillar pod to put my gauges in my vents. It broke on the corner and the part that broke, well broke into about 12 pieces so im not going to bother repairing it. I might as well pony up part of the cash I was going to use for my cam and heads and buy a new piece.
Old 09-15-2009, 03:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearanc...brand-new.html
Old 09-15-2009, 09:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Thanks, but I know about the fix. Thanks for the link though. The corner piece that broke off broke into about 12 little tiny pieces. It would just be to much of a pain in the *** to try and fix it. Ill just buy a new one.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:13 PM
TECH Regular

The reason its a piece of garbage is its so freaking huge. It sits directly in the sun and gets baked. Constantly heated and cooled. This REALLY screws with the plastic overtime.

So Considering the cars are now getting way old. These panels are breaking easier and frequently for everyone. You want a new panel? so do 200 or more people usually lol. So people get away with charging a **** load of money. Best believe I would do it to.

Quick Reply: Dash pad....