Blue Male Pitbull up for sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blue Male Pitbull up for sale!!

hey everyone!
I know this is a bit off topic.. but my girlfriend and I have recently had a change in jobs.. we are looking to find a good, permanent home in the Houston, Texas area, for our 1 year old blue male pitbull. He is a gorgeous dog with a very sweet and loving personality. He is potty trained as well as kennel trained.

We hate having to be in this situation, but with our new work schedule's, it is impossible to give him the attention he deserves. He is an inside dog for the most part, gets along with our female pitbull and 3 cats. We have his papers and shot records as well as any other information you may need.
Thanks so much for your time, feel free to PM me or email us at z06Tiffany@aol.com if you are interested or have any other questions

Rick & Tiffany

Blue Male Pitbull up for sale!!-73zwb.jpg
Blue Male Pitbull up for sale!!-fkfdq.jpg
Blue Male Pitbull up for sale!!-wqzka.jpg
Blue Male Pitbull up for sale!!-ima4o.jpg
Old 11-11-2009, 12:57 PM
Teching In

he is a beautiful dog. how much? good luck with sale.
Old 11-11-2009, 02:53 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

awesome pit, would love to have him at our place. how much?
Old 11-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Teching In

thanks for the responses! I bought him for 800.. he is potty trained and from a good bloodline.. $250 is what I am asking Since he is some what sheltered I am not looking for him to be a breeding dog ... so a good stable home and loving attention is what he needs most
Old 11-11-2009, 03:44 PM
TECH Addict

i have a 3 y/o male golden retriever that LOVES other dogs, not to mention his younger brother belongs to our neighbor and we have a doggy gate between the yards so if we decide to make a deal he would have plenty of fun outside and in. i love pits and have always wanted one, so i know that they are athletic dogs and he would deffinately get plenty of excercise.

also gotta ask, does he have any bad habbits? digging, barking, jumping etc?

heres harley our golden:

harley and his bro sam:

better picture(others were taken on a phone)

let me know what you think
Old 11-11-2009, 05:43 PM
Teching In

Beautiful doggies! I've always loved golden retrievers!

Tyson (my male pit) gets along great with my female pitbull.. Like I mentioned he is pretty sheltered though.. I have mixed opinions on how he would interact with your dogs.. Once while taking my dogs for a walk in the park a golden retriever ran up to my pups and Tyson was the mellow/friendly one.. where my female was the aggressive one.. But another time, I rescued a male pitbull and brought him to the house for fostering, and Tyson wasn't having it.. This could have been because I introduced them to each other while Tyson was in his kennel, so maybe he felt trapt or backed up into the corner?
I would first meet up with you and your dogs and see how they interact

he doesn't jump or dig.. barks only like any other normal dog.. Unfortunately we live in a neighborhood where our next door neighbors have literally 5 chihuahuas outside full time.. so Tyson will bark at them from time to time because the next door dogs literally bark NON stop lol.. but iam pretty good at disciplining them on not to bark and potty training..

If you are interested I think it would be awesome to meet up and see how he interacts with you and your doggies he is very sweet and the type of dog that is always at your feet, so I am hopping he will show you and your family the same devotion he does to ours
Old 11-11-2009, 07:25 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man, that dog is beautiful.... I wish I had an animal friendly home. I'd buy him in a heart beat.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:05 PM
TECH Regular

great looking dog... it's good to see one that has been taken care of in a good environment and isn't all beat and torn up from fighting... i can't stand people that mistreat animals like that and if gives these dogs a bad name... hope you find a good home for him
Old 11-11-2009, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by ls3rick
Beautiful doggies! I've always loved golden retrievers!

Tyson (my male pit) gets along great with my female pitbull.. Like I mentioned he is pretty sheltered though.. I have mixed opinions on how he would interact with your dogs.. Once while taking my dogs for a walk in the park a golden retriever ran up to my pups and Tyson was the mellow/friendly one.. where my female was the aggressive one.. But another time, I rescued a male pitbull and brought him to the house for fostering, and Tyson wasn't having it.. This could have been because I introduced them to each other while Tyson was in his kennel, so maybe he felt trapt or backed up into the corner?
I would first meet up with you and your dogs and see how they interact

he doesn't jump or dig.. barks only like any other normal dog.. Unfortunately we live in a neighborhood where our next door neighbors have literally 5 chihuahuas outside full time.. so Tyson will bark at them from time to time because the next door dogs literally bark NON stop lol.. but iam pretty good at disciplining them on not to bark and potty training..

If you are interested I think it would be awesome to meet up and see how he interacts with you and your doggies he is very sweet and the type of dog that is always at your feet, so I am hopping he will show you and your family the same devotion he does to ours
I have a Male black Boxer by the name of Tyson, Does Tyson (The Pitt) get along with other male dogs? if so Ill see what i can do
Old 11-11-2009, 10:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Beautiful looking dog. At that price someone is going to pick him up quick.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:42 AM
TECH Addict

so rick i will PM you as soon as i can make a decision. it will take a lil talking and crunching numbers(money is a lil tight right now)but i will let you ASAP.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by brian_rs/ss
so rick i will PM you as soon as i can make a decision. it will take a lil talking and crunching numbers(money is a lil tight right now)but i will let you ASAP.
no worries, we are always willing to negotiate
Old 11-12-2009, 04:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Modded_TransAM
I have a Male black Boxer by the name of Tyson, Does Tyson (The Pitt) get along with other male dogs? if so Ill see what i can do
Not sure :/ We have a female pit and he is inseparable from her lol he is a bit sheltered, but I am hoping he will warm up to the idea of another male being around..
Old 11-14-2009, 07:50 AM
Teching In

sale pending