Suspension & Brakes Springs | Shocks | Handling | Rotors

Subframe Connectors

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2010, 10:36 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Subframe Connectors

I tried searching for my answers but really couldn't find what I needed.

I need to install subframe connectors but am unsure as to which type I would need.

Since my car is a daily driver could I just use the UMI 2 point weld in connectors? I know SLP sells a set that are 3 point weld in, but do I really need it?

My car is an '02 T-tops.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:09 AM
FormerVendor

Hello
Really what it comes down to is more of a personal preference. But seeing how it is a daily driver you will be just fine with the 2 point SFC's And The 3 point SFC's will for sure make the vehicle more solid. And if you are going to be doing a lot of racing or have high HP then the 3 pointers will be better. But I just wanted to leave you know also that UMI Performance also offers a weld on 3 pointer. Below is a link to show you what I am explaining.

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...uj7eehgvbrlgr1

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help!
Thanks
Brad
Old 01-06-2010, 11:10 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by UMI Sales
Hello
Really what it comes down to is more of a personal preference. But seeing how it is a daily driver you will be just fine with the 2 point SFC's And The 3 point SFC's will for sure make the vehicle more solid. And if you are going to be doing a lot of racing or have high HP then the 3 pointers will be better. But I just wanted to leave you know also that UMI Performance also offers a weld on 3 pointer. Below is a link to show you what I am explaining.

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...uj7eehgvbrlgr1

If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help!
Thanks
Brad

Thanks. Your 2 pt was recommended by another person too
Old 01-06-2010, 11:43 AM
FormerVendor

No Problem!
Take it easy
Brad

Quick Reply: Subframe Connectors