Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

New Car Club [Charlotte and surrounding]

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 07:52 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Car Club [Charlotte and surrounding]

Hey all. Wanted to let everyone in the greater Charlotte areas know that there is a new car club in town. The name is Nite Riderz 704, we are a chapter of the Nite Riderz Car club. Originally based in ventura county california, with several chapters throught the west, we are the first on the East coast. We are fairly new, and needing new members. Our club policy is NO B.S., No Politics. and thats pretty much it. Here's the vehciles we are looking for:
American Muscle (any and all things USA Muscle!)
GM Products (yes even the american rice haha)
Thats a pretty wide range of cars! So if you drive something made by GM, or detriot muscle, hit us up. We've got a facebook site, and a myspace site with more information and member applications. It is up to us to get this movement started, so help make it the biggest and the best!
Any age, color, car, sex, etc is welcome, and we would like to keep the atmosphere mostly family oriented.
Here's some pics of the cars we have so far, and links to the other sites. Thanks for looking! Questions, comments, whatever...feel free to post!
-Chris S. - President Nite Riderz Car Club

Facebook site
Myspace Website

pics:
President Chris S. 1994 Camaro z28 6 speed

Vice President Sean E. 1998 Camaro Z28 "Satan's Camaro"

Old 01-27-2010, 08:35 PM
On The Tree

hey guys the charlotte area does need a forum to go to. i use to live in rock hill sc. not far from charlotte. i moved to myrtle beach and go to http://streetlethalracing.com/. <<<click. gives you an idea of how to set one up for anyone. its like 20 bucks a year for domain space on the internet
Old 01-29-2010, 11:11 AM
Staging Lane

*bump* have an event set p for recruiting & information. Feburary 20th, concord mills mall in Concord, NC. at the dave and buster's parking lot. 7:30 pm est. we will have membership forms and information there for you guys, or you can fill them out ahead of time by visiting one of our previous websites and using the forms that have been set up. again we are looking for american muscle and GM products.
@98z-28redcamaro - yes we do, and if we had enough members to be able to support the idea of a domain name we would, but right now we dont even have enough people to be able to set up our stickers and stuff. :-\ we need members!
Old 02-01-2010, 08:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Going to guess thats Elrod's black Camaro... know him through ClubGP of all things, and I see him @ autofair.

I "might" be game to go to this.... I just bought a house and am too damn busy... lol.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:06 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bonecrrusher
Going to guess thats Elrod's black Camaro... know him through ClubGP of all things, and I see him @ autofair.

I "might" be game to go to this.... I just bought a house and am too damn busy... lol.
you would be correct. club GP from what i've heard is short on members too.
New house can cost alot of money. wish i even had a job that allowed me to pay the rent, nevermind buy house lol.
anyways, i can tell you that unless i get 10 committed cars by Wednesday we are not going to make the spring auto fair. ive gotta have the forms in the mail. there's some other events on our schedule as well. :-) if you want, you can check us out at our recruiting event on Feb 20th at concord mills mall, 7:30 pm, dave and busters parking lot. we will probably migrate inside to warmer air once some people show up. hope to see you soon.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'll be @ autofair with the Vette club that I'm in, but for Sunday only. Saturday I will be @ the Maxton Mile with the ECTA standing mile competition.

Something like this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ydO4ANQl5I
Old 02-01-2010, 09:23 PM
Staging Lane

sweet! where is that place at? well, feel free to come cruise in with us in your spare time, i havent got a weekly event set up yet. trying to sign members lol
Old 03-09-2010, 08:23 PM
Staging Lane

hey all. sorry its been a while! We've created our own cruise in. It's every saturday night, at the Wendy's on harrisburg Rd. in charlotte, NC. Take I-485 to exit 39, follow signs for wendy's, it's literally right there.

Also,
We have signed a new official member! Welcome Addison to the community. He has a 97 Z28 M6 in silver. With some slight mods. Really clean, nice, and fast all at once.
oh, and i think he's trying to sell it to get a LS1 M6 car. cant say i blame him!
check him out.
Thanks all!!!
PM me for info/questions etc.
Attached Thumbnails New Car Club [Charlotte and surrounding]-l_8e7c4cf84a8d4d01bfd9324d0e74f7aa.jpg  
Old 03-12-2010, 05:38 PM
On The Tree

im from albemarle nc here not that far from you guys
Old 03-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jameswoodlee
im from albemarle nc here not that far from you guys
email me at NiteRiderz704@live.com, or add us on myspace or facebook. ive got lots of info for you! :-)
http://www.myspace.com/NiteRiderz704
http://www.facebook.com/Niteriderz704
Old 03-12-2010, 06:53 PM
Staging Lane

Also, we have started setting up some charity events. i have also set up our own online forum. but you need to be an OFFICIAL member to participate! :-) ask me how!
Old 03-13-2010, 09:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Muscle Freak
hey all. sorry its been a while! We've created our own cruise in. It's every saturday night, at the Wendy's on harrisburg Rd. in charlotte, NC. Take I-485 to exit 39, follow signs for wendy's, it's literally right there.

Also,
We have signed a new official member! Welcome Addison to the community. He has a 97 Z28 M6 in silver. With some slight mods. Really clean, nice, and fast all at once.
oh, and i think he's trying to sell it to get a LS1 M6 car. cant say i blame him!
check him out.
Thanks all!!!
PM me for info/questions etc.
damn, thats only like 10 minutes from me. why was i not informed until now at 10:21 pm
im debating on running up there, but i bet its dead now lol.

and whats the rules etc for this car club, im just curious
Old 03-13-2010, 09:57 PM
Staging Lane

its ok it was pretty dead. raining and what not sometimes. not sure if i will be there next week, my wife and i are supposed to honeymoon in myrtle beach that weekend :-) so i will see everyone again on the 27th. at that location. I will be discussing charity events and carshows.
Criteria is American Muscle. New or old. anything muscle goes. Long as members pay their dues ic an keep us supplied with t shirts, hats, stickers, trophies etc.
Old 03-19-2010, 08:59 PM
Staging Lane

OK everyone, we have signed a new charity! Our charity this year will be The March Of Dimes. all charity events proceeds and 5% of member dues will go to the March Of Dimes :-)
Pitch in and do your part for a great cause! Contact me about how to make a donation, or see us at an event every saturday, and drop a donation into the collection can.
note - This saturday (the 20th march), i do not plan on having a cruise in, as i will be away on our honeymoon, Sean is working on his car, as is addison. so everybody seems busy this week :-\
Old 03-24-2010, 03:49 PM
Launching!

I am in the university area. I will check this out more when I get home. I have a friend with an 08 mustang gt c/s.

Anything going on this weekend? What is the age range of the current members?

I will check out the related sites when I get off work.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:58 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ClemsonT/A
I am in the university area. I will check this out more when I get home. I have a friend with an 08 mustang gt c/s.

Anything going on this weekend? What is the age range of the current members?

I will check out the related sites when I get off work.
Yea man we got a meet at wendy's saturday night at 7pm. Harrisburg Rd (exit 39 off 485), its right there next to 485. at the meet this week i will be discussing membership for new people, and auto fair stuff for our auto fair show in august. amongst other things :-) The average age group is between 29 and 30, but all are welcome here. age does not matter to us. look us up on facebook or myspace, there's ALOT of information on there. Thanks for your response! would love to see the c/s, would it happen to be white? lol
Old 03-24-2010, 05:10 PM
Launching!

Of course it is white.

He said he would be up for it. He wants to show off the Borlas I put on it last week.

This is the motivation I need to get the T/A cleaned up (mods in sig).
Old 03-24-2010, 05:23 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ClemsonT/A
Of course it is white.

He said he would be up for it. He wants to show off the Borlas I put on it last week.

This is the motivation I need to get the T/A cleaned up (mods in sig).
that's awesome. both cars are welcome here. i didnt know if all c/s cars were white or not, i've seen maybe two around here, both white. We'd love to have both of you guys here with us. When you get at me on our site i will get you all the details. or email Niteriderz704@live.com
Old 03-24-2010, 06:47 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Muscle Freak
that's awesome. both cars are welcome here. i didnt know if all c/s cars were white or not, i've seen maybe two around here, both white. We'd love to have both of you guys here with us. When you get at me on our site i will get you all the details. or email Niteriderz704@live.com
I do not know a lot about the C/S option (there are about 100 different mustang models so it is hard to keep track). I have only ever seen the c/s in white though.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Staging Lane

We do have a cruise in this week at 7pm. Wendy's on harrisburg Rd. (I-485 to exit 39). Also we have set up some minor league baseball stuff as well. stop by our cruise in sometime :-)

Quick Reply: New Car Club [Charlotte and surrounding]