Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Need help!

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2010, 12:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help!

My Camaro was recently ran into and possibly totalled although pretty minor damage. It needs a driver side fender, bumper re-painted, and hood replaced. It would actually save me money to buy aftermarket hood, and headlights instead of a single headlight. I don't know which companies to trust for headlights that it will bolt right up and cause no issues, and same with the hood I would really like a nice cowl hood but cannot find any online. My car is a 1998 also should I do a billet grille in the front? and the BIGGEST question is where can I find replacement rocker panels?????? or what do u do???
Old 02-24-2010, 02:05 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For the hood go to vfn.com
http://www.vfnfiberglass.com/site.htm

Try Ebay for the headlights.
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/_Car-Tru...rkw=headlights
Old 02-24-2010, 01:01 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

^what he said

rocker panel would probabaly be easy to pick up at a salvage/junk yard. probably your best bet, and cheapest source.

you can also pick up the fender on ebay as well for a good price. or better, try to get that at the junk/salvage yard too. its always nice to get OEM parts.

-for the headlights, if you want stock looking lights and not halo's or any of that stuff. i highly recommend picking up a set of the halos, and then its really simple to pop off the lens and remove the black insert (the piece they add that turns them into the halo lights) and seal the lights back up. they look Exactly like stock lights. and you can pick a set up for under $150. where as 1 stock headlight will probably be around 200 bucks. cant beat that.