Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

93 Firehawk #186

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 93 Firehawk #186

So I saw an add in craiglist with this for sale. From the pictures it looked decent. The price at the time was 5,999.99 which is a good deal from what the pictures show. I call the dealer up and asked if there was a dent on the drivers side front fender because it looks like there was. He assured it wasn't and that this car was in "Excellent" shape and I wouldnt be disappointed. So I drove 2hrs to see this car and as I pull into the car lot its a DENT... Lie#1. Already a little pissed off I try to over look it. Paint was decent at best with so clear cracking and what not. Now to the interior, TRASHED! was even a coke can inside the center console that had dip spit in it that had leaked out. 6 inches of water in the rear hatch area, the number plate was rubbed raw. As for the mechanics, motor was strong. Sounded great had LTs true duals with x pipe. Couldn't get car into reverse the redneck salesman(who was dipping atm so I assumed the can was his) had to literally force it in. After my test drive which lasted a whole mile I told the "Salesman" that the car was barely worth 4k out the door. He basically told me to suck it and get off his lot. Now for 4k I would have bought the car but this guy was such an *** even @3k I would have walked. Anyways if your in the middle TN area watch for Double E motors BUT if your looking to restore a Firehawk here is a link. I think its worth 4k but thats my oppinion.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/ctd/1619588424.html
Old 03-02-2010, 01:29 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That sucks. I've been down that road too. I drove four hours once to check out a vehicle that appeared from the pictures to be in mint condition. When I arrived...from ~50' away, I could make out that the bumper/quarter panel was caved in (his wife had backed into a pole). I didn't even bother driving it. I hate dealing with scumbags.

Quick Reply: 93 Firehawk #186