Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

Comp T/A Is being Re Painted

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2010, 10:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Comp T/A Is being Re Painted

Ok, My Comp Is being repainted (It needs it) And I was wondering if anyone had any Idea on were I can pick up replacement decals? Also I need to find some replacement Comp T/A Floor Mats. I found one web site using google but they are listed as Ebony only floor mats. And I need the grey. Thanks guys
Old 03-08-2010, 01:00 PM
TECH Regular

The Comp T/As didn't have ebony interior. Ebony wasn't used until 2000 on Firebirds.

You have 2 grey interior choices. Light grey and dark grey. The dark grey is known as graphite and was most common on leather equipped cars. I highly doubt you have the light grey. Look up your interior RPO code to confirm. If so then order those "ebony" mats as long as they are real SLP Comp T/A mats.

All decals will have to be custom made. Unless Dave Hamburger still has some which I doubt.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Staging Lane

Any decent vinyl graphics shop should be able to make you exact copies of the original decals.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 69camaross
The Comp T/As didn't have ebony interior. Ebony wasn't used until 2000 on Firebirds.

You have 2 grey interior choices. Light grey and dark grey. The dark grey is known as graphite and was most common on leather equipped cars. I highly doubt you have the light grey. Look up your interior RPO code to confirm. If so then order those "ebony" mats as long as they are real SLP Comp T/A mats.

All decals will have to be custom made. Unless Dave Hamburger still has some which I doubt.
Thats what I was wondering. I knew the Comps did not come with Ebony. But the site lists them as so. http://www.fbodymotorsports.com/inc/sdetail/9333 These real mats or aftermarket?
Old 03-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Staging Lane

Check with Dave Hamburger, and SLP for badges. I see badges and some of the stripes on Ebay fairly often. FYI there are no hood stripes left so it will have to be reproduced.
Old 03-11-2010, 09:34 AM
TECH Junkie

Those look more like aftermarket floor mats, but the site says theyre original.. IDK
Old 03-15-2010, 09:21 AM
Teching In

Try phoenixgraphix thats where I found the best selection for Trans Am

Quick Reply: Comp T/A Is being Re Painted