Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

QTP for Borla Wire

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2010, 07:26 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default QTP for Borla Wire

Yo guys, I just picked up a Borla cat-back with the QTP cutout installed in it. It only came with the cutout, nothing else. I'm gonna head over to Radio Shack for the switch, but before I do that does anyone know what the wire is to run from the motor to the switch? The black one that plugs into the motor, just to confirm. I imagine that I'll be able to identify it pretty easily if I see it, just thought I'd ask here first. Thanks.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:35 PM
Teching In

bump!

let me be more specific, I just need to know what the gauge of the wire should be, for both the red and the black, or if it really matters.....anyone know the size or if it matters?
Old 03-18-2010, 12:39 AM
Teching In

OK, one more update and one more question.....

I have figured out the wiring situation and everything else, the cut out is good to go.

I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a 3-way switch (NOT A TOGGLE!) that I can use to operate the cut out. What I'd like to do is have a flat switch that I can hide when I close the ashtray (I fabricated a piece of steel to go where that went), although for now I'll make due with the toggle.

Please anyone....Radio Shack and PepBoys did not have what I was looking for, and Google is not helping me at all right now.