Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Does anyone know?

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2010, 08:21 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does anyone know?

I have a level 4 rock on tranny, just was wondering what all they put in them? Does anyone have any info or a site to there info? I have one that I tore up and I am having it rebuilt but want to know whats already in there to look for. My tranny guy said he will be able to tell when he gets it tore down but I just wanted a list to tell him when I get it to him.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:05 PM
11 Second Club

I already searched and I already read that, it gives me nothing as to what internals are in there. I know its vacuum modulated and thats it so far from just looking at the outside, If it is true about them not doing much as far as internals then that is just what I want to know, If no one knows then I will find out come Monday. By the way the tranny came with the car when I bought it, Its been a good one so far till I think I busted the planetary.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:05 AM
11 Second Club

I thought I would update on this, the tranny had a trans go shift kit, corvette servo, vacuum modulated, upgraded sprags, borg warner clutch pacs and a brute force sun shield from rock on, went to a stronger sprag than the upgraded one and z pac clutch's and aslo pin less accumulators, and a billet aluminum servo witch is supposed to out do the corvette servo.