What did she just say? WOW!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 12:27 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default What did she just say? WOW!

I know it can be interpreted in a lot of ways, but she didn't even realize what she said which leads me to believe the worst and that we indeed elected a someone other than US born citizen lol!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU-7_VDrO3s
Old 06-01-2010, 12:50 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lmfao!!!!
Old 06-01-2010, 12:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Obama seems to get a pass on everything.
Here's a run on sentence to cover a few things he gets a pass on:
Don't salute our flag, honor our veterans, bow to Saudi leaders, China leaders, quote the Koran when speaking in muslim countries, Say that your a christian but claim that the US is not a Christian nation "Our money says 'IN GOD WE TRUST' not Allah", Supports partial birth abortion and one of the largest abortion centers ever made in Houston, no proof of citizenship, denies being muslim despite documentation, quotes from Kenyan relatives and photos showing otherwise, support radical anti-american mentors, say you will go by Barrack Hussien Obama to honor muslims and improve relations there at the same time apologizing for US actions against muslim countries. There is alot more but I'm just getting mad.

*Edit. Have DC church cover the name of Jesus when you visit. A christian would be proud of the name of Christ.
A student is murdered in Chicago bringing attention to street violence in Chicago the same week he had planned to visit campaigning to get the Olympics there if memory serves right. He canceled the trip. Nothing was commented on. A muslim woman is killed in the streets of Iran and you address the public. This was the same week if I remember right.

Raise Capital Gains tax in a recession!! Raise taxes for employers = less $ for new hires!!

Last edited by InsomZ; 06-01-2010 at 01:06 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see a Reeducation camp in your future Mr. Inspector! Let's tone down the hate speech folks.... <--This is a joke.
Old 06-01-2010, 01:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

And here I was thinkin it was just the president that was dumber than a cinder block, now i realize its the whole first family, Great.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:03 PM
Launching!

wow....
Old 06-01-2010, 02:10 PM
Teching In

I in no way care for Obama or support him or any politics for that matter but...

But not that this matters anyways its a picture on the internet so it doesn't hold much weight. 2012 is the year of the next elections right? Hah
Old 06-01-2010, 02:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

^^ wow that is a really nice certificate being it is from 61. i did not think they had fancy computers back then.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:27 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Camaro Junky
I see a Reeducation camp in your future Mr. Inspector! Let's tone down the hate speech folks.... <--This is a joke.
that made me think of this...

Old 06-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Teching In

Oh, I'm sure some Barack fan made this jpg. Zoom in on the lettering and you can tell it was typed in there. And everything is colored except the logo? But ya, looks manufactured since this is definitely not type written.

Oh well, Popeyes and Kool-Aid for the next couple of years.
Old 06-01-2010, 03:09 PM
Staging Lane

http://www.noquarterusa.net/blog/200...ate-look-like/

Interesting points here about that "certificate".
Old 06-01-2010, 03:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

That birth cirtificate is such a load of crap, ive got my original, im 23, and it looks WAY older than that one. Now it could be a reprint if he lost the original but it still looks like a photo chop if you look close
Old 06-01-2010, 05:50 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 03Sssnake
that made me think of this...

Wrong Helo-lol. but yes.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:56 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by tillery
Wrong Helo-lol. but yes.
Yeah, should be a UH-60, but I could not find any good demotivational posters with one
Old 06-01-2010, 08:49 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah that BS document that is circulating is proof of ****! He spent Millions trying to suppress information! When if you think about it WHY? I mean its just a matter of finding the document right? I just went down and got a copy of mine 10 yrs ago and it was from a government agency etc... I think the american people have been put through a big lie, but I with a lot of you people in thinking we will never know the truth. It will get swept under the rug after he is voted out and single handlidly screwed up a lot of **** and not really fixed anything LOL! Its all about what you do with the office once you've taken over and well he hasn't done so well! But this video was just humorous I thought.
Old 06-01-2010, 10:09 PM
HTX
TECH Regular

Even if he really was born Kenya... we will never know... He is now one of the most powerful people in the world whose information will always be protected.

If a beaner can produce fake documentation then so can he.

Although I wish more state governments would do what Arizona did... Arizona pulled Obama off the 2012 balads until he shows he documentation to the states' attorney general. (or something like that)
Old 06-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by HTX
Even if he really was born Kenya... we will never know... He is now one of the most powerful people in the world whose information will always be protected.

If a beaner can produce fake documentation then so can he.

Although I wish more state governments would do what Arizona did... Arizona pulled Obama off the 2012 balads until he shows he documentation to the states' attorney general. (or something like that)
Oh youre really gonna hate when one of us "beaners" becomes president lol.
sorry dude the odds are were next, sorry women lol
its either that or ARNOLD
Old 06-01-2010, 11:44 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Inspector12
Yeah that BS document that is circulating is proof of ****! He spent Millions trying to suppress information! When if you think about it WHY? I mean its just a matter of finding the document right? I just went down and got a copy of mine 10 yrs ago and it was from a government agency etc... I think the american people have been put through a big lie, but I with a lot of you people in thinking we will never know the truth. It will get swept under the rug after he is voted out and single handlidly screwed up a lot of **** and not really fixed anything LOL! Its all about what you do with the office once you've taken over and well he hasn't done so well! But this video was just humorous I thought.
see, i KNEW you voted for him. haha
Old 06-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by flatblackz
Oh youre really gonna hate when one of us "beaners" becomes president lol.
sorry dude the odds are were next, sorry women lol
its either that or ARNOLD
I don't know, after this whole Obama fiasco the US will prob stick to old white guys for a while.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:38 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Spritle
I don't know, after this whole Obama fiasco the US will prob stick to old white guys for a while.
By white guys you mean Arnold?