Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

parking/dash/fog lights dont work. what fuse?

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 06:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default parking/dash/fog lights dont work. what fuse?

I was moving around some of the wiring to my nitrous switches and I managed to blow a fuse. Now my parking/dash/and fog light wont turn on. My head ligths work though. Visual inspection of the fuses in the door dont show any blow. Does any one know what fuse it is I need to replace?

, Justin

Last edited by maddboost; 02-14-2004 at 01:16 PM.
Old 01-16-2004, 12:13 PM
Ungrounded Moderator

Received 260 Likes on 224 Posts

The fuse is labeled "Tail LPS". It's a 20 amp fuse in position 5 of the fuse panel on the side of the dash. Visual inspection often is not accurate - try using a fuse tester or replace the fuse with one you know is good.
Old 01-16-2004, 04:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WhiteBird00
The fuse is labeled "Tail LPS". It's a 20 amp fuse in position 5 of the fuse panel on the side of the dash. Visual inspection often is not accurate - try using a fuse tester or replace the fuse with one you know is good.
Hey thanks for the reply. But I found the fuse. It wasnt even in the door pannel. It was a big *** 40amp fuse under the hood? Wierd huh. Anyway..
WHITBIRD I see in your sig you'r here in JAX. I dont think I have seen you around town, do you street race? I would tell you to pm me but my PMs dont seem to work any more since we switch to the nw software. Shoot me a email jsonic16@hotmail.com I'll fill you in on some racing.

,Justin