LT1-LT4 Modifications 1993-97 Gen II Small Block V8

Corvettes of Westchester Tuning...

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 10:18 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Corvettes of Westchester Tuning...

Ive heard some pretty good things about Chuck at the Corvettes of Westchester as far as tuning. But I want to know if anyone here has had there car tuned by him ? Im in desperate need of a real good tune, and want some opinions about them. Thanks in advance for any input!

If anyone has any recommendations about anyone around Lower NY who Is good with LT1's please let me know! Thanks in advance for any input!
Old 06-23-2010, 10:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just read 11 pages of people talking **** about his tunes and cooking some guys motor on the dyno. I guess it has happened before, the thread is over in the gen IV external engine section. I have no personal experience with them but I did go to their website and the guy looks like a complete douche haha. I would check out that thread as it seems there are some people local to there that might be able to spread some info about tuners in the area
Old 06-23-2010, 10:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JB_97ws6TA
I just read 11 pages of people talking **** about his tunes and cooking some guys motor on the dyno. I guess it has happened before, the thread is over in the gen IV external engine section. I have no personal experience with them but I did go to their website and the guy looks like a complete douche haha. I would check out that thread as it seems there are some people local to there that might be able to spread some info about tuners in the area
Thanks for the heads up JB! ill check that out tomorrow for sure. I just want the best tune for the money... and last time i checked, dyno tunes arent cheap

Quick Reply: Corvettes of Westchester Tuning...