Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

newb soon to be LSx hybrid owner

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 02:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newb soon to be LSx hybrid owner

Well, lets start off by saying i'm a complete rookie on this v8/LS stuff. I've already learned a lot by the stickies, Good job guys!! I've been a honda guy for the last 6 years. I've had a few motor swapped turbo ones, used to beat up on cammed ls1's . ok enough of that talk lol. Name is eric, im from Lincoln Nebraska and am in the collecting parts phase of the build. I have a 1992 Nissan 240sx coupe with the jdm front. Its SLOW! I'll make a list of my plans, feel free to comment good or bad im not new to forums so im ready for the hazing.

- Daft innovations LS mount kit for s13
- Daft drive shaft
- Daft wiring harness with dakota digital speedo helper
- 5.3 from 00+ truck/suv (dont really care if its iron or aluminum)
- th350 (not sure on stall)
- LS1 intake/fuel rail/injectors/tb
- GTO oil pan/pickup
- corvette cam (are all c5 cams the same?)
- Spray (maybe 100 shot)

My 240 already has lsd, but the gearing will top me out at like 120 i believe. So that'll get switched out later. Thats probably how i'll keep it all next season until winter, than i'd like to do a bigger cam and patriot valve train. I hope to learn a lot on here and become an active member. I'll end this thread with a few pics of the project car.

*its been lowered almost 2" since this pic
Old 10-17-2010, 02:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh yeah, the quarter panels are fairly messed up but I have orgin 30mm fender overlays to cover all that ickyness up.