Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Clear Corners

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2011, 01:03 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clear Corners

Anyone know where I can buy clear corners that actually fit?? I've got two sets from eBay and they both are too wide and not long enough.

Also I've heard of switchback LED's for the clear corners and want to get them, but it seems like I need other parts to make them flash right and it's confusing on the website.

What else do I need to get for the switchbacks to work right?

Thanks guys!
Old 01-07-2011, 01:14 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

All of the clear corners can either be purchased at one of our many sponsors >>>>>>>>>
or on ebay. The depo corners seem to have the best fit and they tend not to leak like the other brands.
These are them
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1993-...Q5fAccessories

Regarding the swicthbacks, you will need the electronic flasher to get them to work properly and avoid the hyperflash symtoms. You could also use the resistors to get them to work but the flasher in my opinion is better than using the resistors.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:35 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have gotten 2 sets off ebay and they both are/were fine other than the bulb sitting to far back and melting the back part of the housing. I just ordered another set cause I have LEDs in the old ones and I wanted to make sure they didn't do anything before I ordered another set so I wouldn't be in the hole. As far as the switchbacks, use the search up top cause I think there is a right up on them.
Old 01-08-2011, 03:54 PM
TECH Regular

i ordered smoked corners for my LT1. Fit fine for me, only downfall was that the plastic is starting to turn yellow. I have clear corners on my LS1 and had to remove the front fascia to get them to go in all the way. After that it was fine.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 94 Camaro Z28
i ordered smoked corners for my LT1. Fit fine for me, only downfall was that the plastic is starting to turn yellow. I have clear corners on my LS1 and had to remove the front fascia to get them to go in all the way. After that it was fine.

Did you play around with it? I know its annoying but I'm sure you don't need to take off the fasica just to install the housings.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I replaced the stock amber corners with these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/93-02...ht_3502wt_1163

Then switched to these after a short period of blacked out ones. I like these ones more than the first set b/c the reflectors and clear lenses match the headlights better:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CHEVY...ht_4477wt_1163

Both fit well and did not leak at all. What Guz said on the switchbacks. You will need one of those options to make them work right.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:40 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bad_408_vert

Did you play around with it? I know its annoying but I'm sure you don't need to take off the fasica just to install the housings.
I did but it seemed like the housing was too long and was hitting where the fascia meets the bumper. It's not hard to take it off, 7 or 8 clips if i remember

Quick Reply: Clear Corners