Old 01-19-2011, 02:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Ohh CL how we love thee

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/2145580567.html
Old 01-19-2011, 02:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nothing says "corvette" like $10000 worth of cheesy flame paint job.
Old 01-19-2011, 04:55 AM
myk
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

The 'mod list has quite a few suspension pieces so I bet underneath it all it's a solid car and a good performer. If I bought that car, what I would do is park it in front of the original owner, and after money changes hands I'd bust out a disc sander and just grind that hideous paint off. Then, I'd whip out some black rattle can/primer, spray the car and then drive off and have an awesome NFS Underground-ish 'Vette with awesome handling...
Old 01-19-2011, 11:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by myk
the 'mod list has quite a few suspension pieces so i bet underneath it all it's a solid car and a good performer. If i bought that car, what i would do is park it in front of the original owner, and after money changes hands i'd bust out a disc sander and just grind that hideous paint off. Then, i'd whip out some black rattle can/primer, spray the car and then drive off and have an awesome nfs underground-ish 'vette with awesome handling...
^^^^^lol.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by myk
The 'mod list has quite a few suspension pieces so I bet underneath it all it's a solid car and a good performer. If I bought that car, what I would do is park it in front of the original owner, and after money changes hands I'd bust out a disc sander and just grind that hideous paint off. Then, I'd whip out some black rattle can/primer, spray the car and then drive off and have an awesome NFS Underground-ish 'Vette with awesome handling...
Absolutely awesome Myk, I agree haha.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by myk
I am against violence towards Corvette's but I would definitly be glad to watch that happen!

Quick Reply: Ohh CL how we love thee