Wiring, Stereo & Electronics Audio Components | Radars | Alarms - and things that spark when they shouldn't

Help sound system issues?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 12:32 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help sound system issues?

Ok so i have had this sound system ever since i bought my 01 SS, no issues. Then my front right speaker started to make sounds like a firecracker. It seems to be only when i am moving. I played with the speaker re did the wiring and put it back in. It was gone for a couple days then cam back. Now i took the speaker out thinking i needed a new speaker and went for a drive. Now all of my speakers are making the noise. My guess is that there is something wrong with the system, i am a stereo nood...

Any help?
Old 03-29-2011, 06:26 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well i was looking around and my amp is not secured tightly to the inner quarterpanel anymore. So it shakes. Could this cause the popping?
Old 07-17-2012, 10:46 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

did you ever figure out the problem ?? I have a similar problem and I haven't been able to figure it out, my amp is located on the pasenger side behind the antenna.

I've relocated the ground to from the seatbelt nut to the antenna screw and nothing...
Old 07-22-2012, 02:44 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After extensive troubleshoot i think this is caused by my ignition wires i ordered gmpp wires...

Quick Reply: Help sound system issues?