Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Total BS. Ba$tard(s)

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 03:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Total BS. Ba$tard(s)

Came home a little while ago from cleaning the wifes car and see a short piece of audio wire on the ground next to my car. Hmm did I leave that there? No. Why's my drivers door open?

Open door and **** is everywhere. Fire extinguisher is on my seat. Radio is gone. Wires all over the place. Steering column damaged and for some reason they cut just the small yellow wire going into the cruise control/turn signal/windshield wiper control.

Back seats were pulled down. Luckily no amp there. (Ha)

Passenger side carpet pulled back. Don't know what that's about.

Low life pieces of dirt. Why can't I catch them in the act?

Luckily no major damage. Only satisfaction is whoever gives them $20 bucks for my 7 year old deck is going to be pissed after it's on for about 5 minutes and the cd player overheats. LoL. I was planning on replacing it soon anyway but not the wiring harness, the radio surround and the steering column too.

A$$hole.
Old 06-11-2011, 03:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lmao sounds Like they did u a favor besides ******* up the car. I am sorry to hear about the car though. I would love to catch someone doing that to one of my cars
Old 06-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Teching In

Thanks.

I know they're theives and don't care but 5 seconds to unplug the wires and they get what they want and I don't have to replace unnecessary parts. That's the part that bugs me the worst.

They busted a window in my wife's car about a year ago and proceeded to destroy the dash and didn't even get the radio. I guess that pissed them off so they cut the next cars tires and stabbed holes in a guys soft top on his Jeep. $3500 in damages and they didn't even get the radio.

This time they just got mine.
Old 06-11-2011, 10:23 PM
FormerVendor

It's ok- what goes around comes around !
Old 06-11-2011, 11:32 PM
12 Second Club

sorry to hear that - lol @ crap radio though.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:01 AM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

Sounds like it's time to go shopping at the gun show.

"Sir, if I can direct your attention to the Kimber section....."
Old 06-12-2011, 06:50 AM
Teching In

Thanks guys.

I'm actually going to start looking for a couple of wireless security cameras to put up. I want something that will send the signal to my PC so if they come back I'll know who to look for and show the cops too.

The Clarion cd player gave up on me just 2 weeks ago. I was looking for a replacement anyway so the radio isn't a big deal. The big deal is some punk decided he could tear up my car, which I love, to get something for free instead of actually buying it.

I'd like to pop his head like "Doogie Howser" in the movie Undercover Brother.
Old 06-12-2011, 07:08 AM
Staging Lane

I HATE thiefs............punk a$$ little ****'s
Old 06-12-2011, 09:15 AM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i have always wanted to leave a bike close to my mailbox and hide in the bushes with a shotgun!!!!!!!!!

I wish you could of caught them in the act
Old 06-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Teching In

Its that time of year when these punks get active, school is out for the summer, and they are going to be running around rampant at all hours of the night, looking for things to do.

BTW Rick how have you been, our group has shrunk a little but we still do our monthly get togethers, couple of were out to lakeland last night.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:54 AM
Teching In

I've been good. You?

Glad to hear you guys are still together. I haven't been out hanging around much. I work then on the weekends I cruise around to relax.
Old 06-30-2011, 06:45 PM
Teching In

working like crazy, always on the road, home on weekends, my car is apart now, getting a 6 speed swap.
Old 06-30-2011, 07:09 PM
TECH Resident

This happened to me in Tucson AZ, My car had it's alternator disconnected and I had my serpentine belt in the apartment at the time. Needless to say I was on midshift and my wife called the shop with an emergency. I got home and my car was up the road 1/4 mile, doors open, hood up, trunk open, windows down dash ripped apart and my $600 alpine stereo stolen and my dash ripped apart. Weird thing is they didnt still my amp or subs. I think they got sppoked but I do know that if they could have started it would have been in mexico. It had to be atleast 4 dudes because they pushed it over 3 speed bumbs. I know exactly how you feel. I got the car when I was 15 and I was 23 when this happend and not going to lie I shed a tear. All the cop could say is it's tucson az and then I proceeded to say I'll tell you what If I catch anyone in my cars again I will shoot them on the spot, then "she" the cop said it's tucson az. I then said ok. I stayed up for 2 weeks very lat with my 40 cal pistol waiting for some SOB to come back, lol! I got it all fixed now. I feel your pain though and I'm sorry to hear that it has happend to you as well.