Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

BR6EF PLUGS FOR 125 shot

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 11:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BR6EF PLUGS FOR 125 shot

Just like the title says I got my plugs in today they are br6ef and I galled them at 35. But one question real quick if we can use this plugs why are they not pulled up under our car. They pulled Up under jauger. Ok to get back now I have some basic molds like lid elbow lt header ory slp ld. Will this plugs work good bc it was wat I found on here to use.

Please tell fast if I have return them or not.

And one more thing. I'm having trouble finding a 12 volt key source for my switches. Can I just run the power to the acc post my the fuse box in the engine bay
Old 06-24-2011, 07:26 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hell id use em i was sprayin 100 on tr6's on the out of the box gap.
Old 06-24-2011, 08:56 AM
Graham@NitrousOutlet

Originally Posted by mean98camz28
Just like the title says I got my plugs in today they are br6ef and I galled them at 35. But one question real quick if we can use this plugs why are they not pulled up under our car. They pulled Up under jauger. Ok to get back now I have some basic molds like lid elbow lt header ory slp ld. Will this plugs work good bc it was wat I found on here to use.

Please tell fast if I have return them or not.

And one more thing. I'm having trouble finding a 12 volt key source for my switches. Can I just run the power to the acc post my the fuse box in the engine bay
If you are going to spray over 100hp I would go ahead and get the br7ef. No reason not to. Gap them as well at .35.

They are not pulled up under our car because they are not a stock plug. Autozone doesn't do as much nitrous research as we go.

You do have the correct plug for your car. Just not quite cold enough for what you are looking at doing.
Old 06-25-2011, 03:03 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can someone please answer the other part of question please.

Where is the right choice to put my switch 12 volt key source and I have them wired together.

Quick Reply: BR6EF PLUGS FOR 125 shot