Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Nitrous refill pump

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2011, 04:29 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Best Nitrous refill pump

So lets here it which pump do you like the most. From what I have use over the years there are three types. NX " new gen"/ NOS design/ and the Haskel.
I am in need of a second pump and have had all three designs over the years.
I Would like to know what you guys have had the best luck with. I use it for about 800lbs a year or a little more. thanks
Old 07-04-2011, 10:41 PM
11 Second Club

I had an nos pump but never uses it since I freezed the bottles for a few hours and let the suck their selves full. I move anywhere from 600-1000lbs a year with out using a pump.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:39 AM
FormerVendor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have personally used all the pumps over the years. I owned a speed shop for 6 years before we went into manufacturing. We filled lots of bottles at the shop and when we traveled working at the tracks. In my opnion the pump we use in our station was and is by far the best. It out lived, out pumped and was far more dependable than the others we used. This is why it is in our system now.

If you like the NX New style pump I have a local machine shop that would love to get rid of theres. I can give you his number.
Dave
Old 07-05-2011, 10:45 AM
Launching!

look like you have a haskel type in your kit. that one lasted the longest for me also just was a little slow and need a lot of air to be effective. If you could pm his number and I will see if I can make a deal with him. The NX pump works just is very templemental.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:51 AM
Teching In

I use an ancient cold fusion pump. Actually I hardly ever use it anymore. Just freeze the bottles and fill. My Malibu uses about 3lbs per pass. The pump would be handy at the track if you needed to fill without being able to freeze your bottles.

Quick Reply: Best Nitrous refill pump