Manual Transmission T56 | T5 | MN12 | Clutches | Hydraulics | Shifters

Random pedal engagement

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 06:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Random pedal engagement

Hey guys, well having a promblem and never have had this problem... Well car was hard to shift at first so put a new master on it, drill mod, and bled bled bled, and got it feeling good and shifting good...
well towed the car to the track and got it off the trailer pulled up to staging lanes and my pedal kept losing tension, and sinking down, Pumping it did not help the matter at all, so I backed it up and took it back to the trailer and bled bled bled, knowing that that would not fix my problem, So I started it up and drove it down the rd easily (very hard to shift gears) and let it warm up etc, and then my pedal starting coming back, but would randomly just go away at times again, If I would slightly hold tension on the pedal it would start to act right again.... When I get under car to bleed it, it has NO pressure and then sometimes will have gd pressure when I open the bleeder....

First thing I that came to my mind is that Since I just put a new Aftermarket MC on it that it possibly blew a seal or something, so I ordered a new tick performance MC, and hoping this will fix all my problems....

Any other suggestions to what this could be!

Also car has a TSP Stage 3 clutch with new flywheel etc, and new GM slave cyinder... (both with less than 50 miles)

If someone else has had this problem please chime in...
Old 11-01-2011, 08:51 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Figured I would update this issue incase anyone else has had this issue...

Tick Performance Master fixed all issues
Old 11-01-2011, 10:46 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome.