Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CT F-Bdoy Owners???

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2004, 04:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default CT F-Bdoy Owners???

Anyone own an F-body w/ a Spec III Clutch in the CT area???
Old 03-13-2004, 06:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Right here. What do you want to know?
Old 03-13-2004, 08:09 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by T-maxx
Right here. What do you want to know?
Truthfully i wanted to ask if there's anyone who wanted to meet up one day so i can ride in one and hear this chatter and see how the actual pedal pressure feels as oposed to my stock clutch. But now i think to myself if some random person wanted to meet up w/ me i'd probably be a little hesitant so i'll just ask ya here(unless you do have time to meet up one day). Otherwise, i'm considering the spec III obviously and was curious if a stock rear end can hold up to the grab that the spec provides, also does the chatter go away after the break in period, and do you recomend doing this "drill mod" that i hear so many people talking about or upgrading the master and slave cylinder, and finally like i said before how does the pedal pressure compare to the stock clutch.
Old 03-13-2004, 08:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The stock rear is fine with street tires. My shop said the drill mod was a waste of time. I have had no problems since the install ( last year ). The Spec 3 isn't that heavy on the peddle. It has held up fine at the track, no complaints. I'll take you for a spin depending on where you live.
Old 03-13-2004, 09:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The stock rear is fine with street tires. My shop said the drill mod was a waste of time. I have had no problems since the install ( last year ). The Spec 3 isn't that heavy on the peddle. It has held up fine at the track, no complaints. I'll take you for a spin depending on where you live.
Sounds good, I'm in milford but i'm willing to drive, i'd rather spend a tank of gas to find out if this is the right investment for me. I'm down on the coast(milford). Let me know.
Old 03-14-2004, 07:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm on the MASS. line. Thats a long ride. ESP dyno day is on the 27th. You can catch me down there. Its in Wallingford.
Old 03-14-2004, 10:13 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'm on the MASS. line. Thats a long ride. ESP dyno day is on the 27th. You can catch me down there. Its in Wallingford.
March 27th? I guess so, How hard is it to get to?
Old 03-14-2004, 03:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

They are on the sponsor list to your right. East side performance. Very easy to get to off of I-91. I think they have a deal for the spec 3 going on right now. Yes, March 27. Take a look at the east cost members section on this board. Maybe someone in there lives closer to you. IMO... If you have the money buy the stage 3 with flywheel. It holds great and drives fine on the street. Your going to need a clutch at some point so why not do it now