Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

opinions

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 08:03 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default opinions

I Know This Is a tuff question to answer i just found or discovered the source of my loud ticking was a collapsed lifter with that being said im not trying to replace just that lifter and leave the rest alone first ill give whats on my 02 firebird trans am now to give and idea of were i stand it has a fast intake manifold fast tb 90mm both slp longtube headers loudmouth 1 exhaust fast fuel rails and stock 241 heads the guy i brought the car from didnt have a clue what half that was so im not too sure about the intake manifold and tb size so with that I WANT MORE HP without killing my bank (Right Now At least) so im going with a heads cam upgrade the cam im not too worried about its the heads that have my head spinning so many numbers and different vendors so can someone give me an idea of what a good heads cams package i should shoot for this is my first engine build and i want to have the car ready for crusin week in oc $2000 in parts is my limit right now
Old 12-11-2011, 11:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Call Texas speed and performance, they will get you taken care of, The PRC heads are a proven performer and can not be beat for the price.